Corps Soldier Killed In Afghanistan

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1319391,00.html

A female British soldier and three male colleagues have been killed in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Defence has confirmed.

Next of kin have been informedNext of kin have been informed.

The troops were taking part in an operation east of Lashkar Gah headquarters when their vehicle was hit by an explosion yesterday afternoon.

Three were killed in the blast and two others were evacuated by medics to Camp Bastion, where one died.

The injured soldiers is in a stable condition.

An MoD spokesman said: "It is with deep regret that MoD must confirm the deaths of one Intelligence Corps soldier and three other British soldiers in Afghanistan."

This is the worst of news (although every service death is heart breaking). You are always in our prayers.

Sky news are saying that the female soldier killed was Intelligence Corps.

Sky News

RIP All.

RIP. A very sad day.

Another extremly sad day for our Corps. Our thoughts are with friends and family. Another unwelcome reminder of the dangerous world we operate in today. RIP.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP

Deepest condolencies to the family and freinds of all the fatalities.

Another sad loss for the Corps Family.

I knew Sarah long before she joined up, she always wanted to join the Army, I tried to persuade her to join the AAC as an Officer but she was mad keen on the Int Corps and wanted to be a hands on soldier.

A truly lovely girl that always had a smile for everyone. I am absolutely gutted.

My thoughts are very much with her Mum, Dad and all those close to her.

Sleep well angel. I couldn't persuade you to fly here but I know you will be flying up there.

Latest Threads