Corps Pub Night - South Cerney

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Chief_Trog, Jul 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone here attend the pub night in South Cerney? If so what did you think? Personally had a top night (didn’t recognise Buster Blood Vessel)
  2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Couldn't make it :( but I heard it was top night. Next time I will be there.
  3. Corps Badge has the right idea organising these nights. Apparently there weren’t as many people as Abingdon, but it was still packed. (Gutted I missed Abingdon)

Just like the Corps tent at the Rugby it was a massive reunion.
  4. It was a cracker of a night. Buster lost all that weight last year. Lost it too quickly I think, but still a top show.
  5. Was this in the Pant Stainer (which would explain my ignorance) or noted elsewhere? I'm always up for a session, maybe one in a German Mess (Gutesloh possibly) is another good plan?
  6. Asome night!!! was only three of us left at the end of it! Found me mate sleeping in my car!!!!!

First time i've been last man standing!! Got some great pics!
  7. Will you post them on this site?

By the end of the night I was hanging out, so my memory of the night is a little bit hazy.
  8. shit hot night. However Buster doesn't look the same as a skinny bloke. Funny as **** when they all turned up minging in that battle bus. Didn't get back to the shot till 0500. Worth every minute of travel.
  9. Chief Trog. I think we may have been on similar transport.

10. Certainly will once ive woreked out how to get em off my phone!
  11. Going up was with the fighting 27th. I came back with St Omer. They tried to go under the height restrictions on Camp Farm road, not the best of ideas when you have a mountain bike on the roof rack. The front wheel was modified.

Hopefully it wont be too long until the next night.
  12. CT we were on the same means on the way up. Are you going to the drinks tommorrow night in B***** mess?