Corps Pantone

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond, Jan 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere but does anyone have the Pantone references for the Corps colours?

2. We got them from the museum. If you don't get any joy I'll see if I can get them when I'm back to work next week.
  3. i thought this was a typo for corps pantomime...
  4. No that happens in July.
  5. Oh no it doesn't!
  6. Oh yes it does and he's behind you.
  7. As much as I enjoy a slice of panettone [​IMG] I rather think someone from the Intelligence Corps has a bit too much time on their hands. ( fighting 5th perchance?)
  8. Ah, cake and arse, Ad Asstra providing both in one fell swoop!
  9. What!...No abuse from Wenchy?

10. Why are you such a cock. Stay on your shite RAF site you wanker.
  11. So much to say here but just can't sum it up... Oh yes.

See my bold and please recite to yourself, "Hello pot, this is kettle, are you fucking black?"
  12. OK, what, on a public site, gives you the right to crown me with the above. You have made cock-ish stetements, many of them. Before you label me a cock, take a few minutes to think about those who would consider you a prick. Do you think there are none?
  13. On the contrary, I believe there to be many who think me a nobber.

However, along with Ad Asstra you find yourself in the particular bracket that is openly abused on the forum because you both appear to be entirely foul in your opinions. Because of this when you throw said abuse at someone like Ad Asstra (whom I have the greatest respect for as an internerd enemy) you must look to yourself (whom I have no respect for, and that isn't just because you are scottish) and see the sort of replies you get in return, even when posting half sensible comments.

Yes, it's a public site, well done, now realise that I can say anything I wish.

See my bold...

Straight back at ya... except in this case I believe there are many more returns about your "cock-ish" behaviour...
  14. You'd better be careful picking a fight with a jock. Haven't you seen Braveheart?
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You should go easy on Hibs Bez as her team got humped yesterday by the second bottom of the league.