Corps Open Day

How many are heading to Arborfield on the 4th July for a drinking session?
Intend to be there for 12.00 through to 18.00, just might try to consume my body weight in ale :oops:

Nobby

im currently joinin the corps so im gonna try and get down for a mosey

Danny Mo

Bring your wallet mate, be a few of us pensioners about to bore you with our tales of life in the Corps :D

Nobby

The buggers have arranged a range package that weekend, it should be illegal to work the Corps weekend. :)

vampireuk said:
The buggers have arranged a range package that weekend, it should be illegal to work the Corps weekend. :)
I thought it was illegal to work any weekend.Certainly is in this house unless the pay is seriously enhanced.Weekends are for drinking and eating . :wink:

Edited for carp spolinig.

whole battalion is going, we got coaches laid on.

It will be a great weekend, helicopters, hotdogs and ice creams, personally I would rather stick my head in a vat of boiling piss. I'm just miserable though. Enjoy.

suntantaff said:
It will be a great weekend, helicopters, hotdogs and ice creams, personally I would rather stick my head in a vat of boiling piss. I'm just miserable though. Enjoy.
Taff

There is the beer tent & the chance to bump into old comrades, that is the only reason I am attending. I saw enough ancient vehicles both Armoured & wheeled during my time, so it will be straight to the action for me :D

Nobby

Bad luck if you were working on the day :( As for me, cracking day, spent about 95% of the time I was there within 10 paces of the bar. Many thanks to the organisers, better start planning next years trip :D

Nobby

Nobby_REME said:
Bad luck if you were working on the day :( As for me, cracking day, spent about 95% of the time I was there within 10 paces of the bar. Many thanks to the organisers, better start planning next years trip :D

Nobby
heard there was some good stuff to see but spending the day hungover in rowcroft making sure all you old-timers could walk to the event and being shot at by every single kid who's parents bought them the toy AK's

good fun

AJ-W