Corps open day 2008?

Hi folks

Met up with an old friend from the corps yesterday. I mentioned that I went down to Chicksands for the open day a couple of years ago and we thought we might try and make the trip down this year if it is on.

So - is there an open day this year and if so, what the date? Do we need tickets or can we tip up on the day?

All the best

Rodney2q

So, I guess that either:

1. There is no open day this year.

or...

2. No one can be ars*ed to reply.

Rodney2q

Our files indicate that they do not call it an "open day".

We believe, that if you had paid your subs, you would probably have been formally invited.

Funny you did not know this already 8O

You only needed to have bought a copy of the journal on E Bay to find out.

Iraqi_DMI said:

We believe, that if you had paid your subs, you would probably have been formally invited.

Well, having served in two regiments as well as the corps I only pay mess bills and Old Comrades subs for one of them. Funnily enough, it is the one which keeps me on as an Honorary Member of the Sgt's Mess.

:lol:

Rodney2q

Rodney2q said:
Iraqi_DMI said:

Well, having served in two regiments as well as the corps I only pay mess bills and Old Comrades subs for one of them. Funnily enough, it is the one which keeps me on as an Honorary Member of the Sgt's Mess.

Rodney2q
Says it all really, fucking transferees! :wink:

Rodney2q said:
Iraqi_DMI said:

Rodney2q
Well perhaps you know where to spend the day then rather than trying to get a "freebie" into Chicksands :)

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Rodney2q said:
Iraqi_DMI said:

Rodney2q
Says it all really, fucking transferees! :wink:
:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CrazyLegs! RLC 0
N REME 18
smudger404 Army Reserve 2