corps mentioned -bbc

nah, you lot just make it sound difficult. i've seen Team America, its a piece of p*ss - "dirka dirka, mohammed jihad!" will get you through most social situations, in my experience :)

cpunk

LE
I've got to admire ex-Trooper Griffin's sidies. He definitely looks the part, doesn't he, though it seems to me there's a hint of gwar there?

Maybe that explains his disaffection from normal, decent human society...

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
nah, you lot just make it sound difficult. i've seen Team America, its a piece of p*ss - "dirka dirka, mohammed jihad!" will get you through most social situations, in my experience :)
DO YOU EVER WORK???? :lol:

diligaf said:
bbc news

Although not entirely about us, is a fairly interesting article all the same.

BBC said:
The most mind-numbing of tasks, often sustained by sheer will-power, caffeine and tobacco
BBC said:
Damn, they have us off to a tee, although didn't mention beer!! :D
They might have a few off to a tee, with the growing number of int spice girls, it is just as likley to be green tea, beansprout sandwiches and office aromatherapy products! Is that popourri in the map store??

Bound_Apprentice said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
DO YOU EVER WORK???? :lol:

He is at acting school :)

"Ah Hans blixchsss (in Cartmans best North Korean Accent) a little to the right" ................ ;)

J