Corps History

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Howayman, Dec 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guy's (and Gal's),

I'm due to leave shortly and I'm thinking of actually spunking someof my own money as a gift to the unit. I know it might appear cheesy but I'm contemplating a framed print (they go for that big timne here).

However, I have no idea of any artists that have produced any work refereing the corps. I can remember a couple of pictures (the IA's in WW2 spring to mind).

Does anyone have any clues as to a decent piece of art/artist that I can look at?

2. I did a pub sign once for my old Section in Germany.

That's all I know...
  3. Not a painting, but what about a picture of here:

Speak to the Museum, they have some gorgeous framed piccies.

4. Aye,

I tried that answer on the dog and bone :?
  5. PM Sent Howay
  6. Right back at ya...
  7. Wishful....

Thanks very much.
  8. Check PMs Howay
  9. Welcome :wink:
  10. Howayman

I remember a certain person tipping a bin full of iced water over me and another guy who was leaving at the same time. Pretty memorable for me, I still haven't forgotten it. You could try that.....AGAIN! :wink:
  11. please tell me youre a bird.
  12. for a small charity donation I can offer a grainy but recognisable monochome degerrotype 8 x10, of Gladys in the bath at Mon Cherie's, courtesey of the Federal Commissioner for the Documents of the State Security Service (Stasi) of the former German Democratic Republic.

May be persuaded to keep quiet about one other set, featuring an individual with a passing resemblance to a youthful ( now former northern Infantry) subaltern, recently Blue Listed from the Intelligence Corps. Ideal gift for anyone leaving the unit, to present to building 600 or Bde HQ.

Also available as part of a mounted set of cigarette cards, including some models now believed to be accredited under the CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS)

13. For a small charity donation I will get this out of retirement......

And shoot that annoying crab straight between the eyes. :x

I will also throw in a grainy image of Adastra being gangfucked by the Miami Dolphins
  14. You are an authority on big guns aren't you DG, size must be important to you?

Do you fire that one with a white lanyard perchance?

Is there still an officer there to hit the enter button for you, when you have finshed typing?

( An oblique reference to FACE which you are probably too young to remember)