Corps Football

#2
Tech-Wizard said:
Anyone playing in the Corps Footy Team at the moment.

Just wanna know who plays these days and if its still run by a joker. :p
Presumably you play football but not very well, therefore the Corps Manager/Coach didn't pick you and so you think he is a joker..??

Or am I miles..........??
 
#3
Santa_Sunday said:
Tech-Wizard said:
Anyone playing in the Corps Footy Team at the moment.

Just wanna know who plays these days and if its still run by a joker. :p
Presumably you play football but not very well, therefore the Corps Manager/Coach didn't pick you and so you think he is a joker..??

Or am I miles..........??
never played corps, barely got in the REGT team. Just knew a load of lads at 7 who did play.

Chill
 
#4
Tech-Wizard said:
Santa_Sunday said:
Tech-Wizard said:
Anyone playing in the Corps Footy Team at the moment.

Just wanna know who plays these days and if its still run by a joker. :p
Presumably you play football but not very well, therefore the Corps Manager/Coach didn't pick you and so you think he is a joker..??

Or am I miles..........??
never played corps, barely got in the REGT team. Just knew a load of lads at 7 who did play.

Chill
So, your dislike of the 'Joker' is personal rather than his ability to run the Corps side...??

Chilled
 
#5
Was just after info on who still plays thats all. Thought there might have been an overhaul of old players/coaching staff.

And to answer your question, it is.
 
#6
Obviously his juggy ears whipped you in the corridor once?

I shall hopefully be having a beer with the aforementioned Corps Footy manager on sat. Good fella, and was one half of the best forward line ever to grace HQ Sqn 21 Sigs hallowed turf (Wildenrath)
 
#7
the_guru said:
Obviously his juggy ears whipped you in the corridor once?

I shall hopefully be having a beer with the aforementioned Corps Footy manager on sat. Good fella, and was one half of the best forward line ever to grace HQ Sqn 21 Sigs hallowed turf (Wildenrath)
On that note, 'Juggy ears" i'm presuming the managerial post has changed. I now know whos running the side, I think, (ex Under 21's manager).
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheLazyPTI AGC, RAPTC and SASC 12
C Royal Signals 4
G Int Corps 6

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top