Corps Flash

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Oct 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks - just to get away from Christmas Boxes and before my flight is called - the 1 MI Bde Flash has caused quite a stirr which seems to be positive. Should the Corps follow the lead and generalt a Tactical Recognition Flash for all those in and out of 1 MI Bde

Discuss..............................

IF we get an answer before Christmas we can put one in every box failing that Easter Egg !!!!!!!!!! LOL :p

2. More Badges! I thought I left the Boy Scouts years ago!

3. i would be very interested in your source :)

4. I know I shouldn't bite, I really shouldn't, I know I'll regret it later but ...

Who are these soldiers who have exhibited a positive response to the Bde patch ? Well, apart from the bozo who thought it up, who really ought to be asked why they thought getting it made from material that melts when ironed was a smart move.

I note that wearing said item is being enforced down my way, particularly for visits - after all, we wouldn't want the originator to find out what the troops think would we.

5. i think you will find that the plethora of patches are being proposed as a cost-cutting replacement for enhanced combat body armour... :(

6. I thought its purpose was to instill a sense of belonging and Unit cohesion?

7. OK, who voted for the TRF flash? Anyone going to own up to that one?

8. Hey 50/50 folks - this contest is hotting up !!!!!!!!!!

9. In no way should this poll be construed as 'hotting up'. That implys that we are all waiting on baited breath for the outcome...I for one am firmly dis-interested. :roll:

10. But you were disinterested enough to reply !!!!

15 love

11. i voted yes as a pisstake, as i'm sure did every other yes voter. :)

12. and I bet that the Powers that be will use these results to deceide whether to have a TRF or not, so those who voted yes as a piss take, it may have backfired!

13. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,

The 1 MI Bde flash is sh!t enough, a Corps flash is even more stupid. Didn't anyone read the smug article in the last Cognitio stating how the Bde flash has been so great. When will these idiots in charge realise that these barking waste of money ideas are neither needed or wanted.

The only reason these things are here to stay is that the person who thought it up doesn't have the moral courage to admit they were wrong in the first place.

:x

(Yes I voted no)

14. i'd rather cut off my left nut than wear the Bde flash, or a TRF!!!!!!! Fortunately i don't have to just now.... :D What a waste of money....sure someone got promoted for designing the thing though!!!!