Corps Dinner

Has anyone got any news, (concrete) about the details for this years function, as it seems to be a bit vague as to where its going on, cost etc etc. Cheers

Update:

AAC Corps Dinner Night 2003

McDonalds, Andover Town Centre (Bus leaves MW at 1800hrs).

Mr Vice: Ronald McDonald

Sat 18 Oct 2003.

Full Mess Dress, including medals.

Time 1900hrs, sitting at 2000hrs.

Menu:

Starters: McDonalds Chicken Salad

Main: Big Mac Meal, Quarter Pounder Meal or a Happy Meal (make it large for 30p extra).

Dessert: McDonalds Ice cream Twister

The AAC band will not be playing (thank fook). Wibble

Better than last year then......glad I'm going

Why not get the incoming Corps RSM and the outgoing in a room and gas them.

Thow them in a stir fry and scoff them........

Either that or strip them of thier rank and pummel them in public

I take it you don't like them then Mighty? Does the outgoing one have Mac somewhere in his name? If so, I did my B1 groundie and drivers cse with him. Thought he was okay. Bit straight faced (humourless), but he seemed okay. Who is the new one?

No mate outgoing is GL you will recall him from 9 Regt

Second name same as an an old machine gun, not Bren or Maxim :D

G

ghostbuster

Heard a rumour it might cost £40 per head, due to the external food company and bar 8O . Unless anybody knows any different :?:

£40 my arrse, I am not paying that, even if it is my last do......

Qman, everybody else will chip in for your ticket, they will be made up its your last do :D

Thanks for that MDN, pity you wont be there, fancy coming to my leaving do next March :twisted:

Does a horse piss where it pleases :D

What was our dinner night is now turning into a full blown visit by you know who, eveyone and his dog in the puzzel palace is getting involved !

The latest i heard is that the CSM was quite happy for us all to sleep in tents.............how nice of him. Can mine be placed quite near to the mess then so I don't have far to stagger

Living in tents..........stuff that....I'll be giving it a miss then.......its pathetic, how they treat people, and yet they are more than willing to take a day and a half's wages each year.......

Whilst Im at it the mess at Wallop has to be the worst hole in the country....I embarass myself every time I stay there...so much so, that I refuse now.

Wow, Mutters old boy, tell me more. I can remember the Mess being quite a nice place, a good retreat from the harsh realities of Dallop. How come it's kak now? Who let it go to ruin ??

Last time I stayed, there was no shower head on the only shower on our floor...and guess what none of the rest were working elsewhere in the block.

You have to sleep in the tiny Army bed with sheets and blankets which you have to make yourself.

You then serve your own food.

And this is the gripe...you then pay about 70p per day extra messing...for what I ask you..

Im making a stand......no wallop mess for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roger_Ramjet Royal Signals 14
Roger_Ramjet Royal Signals 13
Danny_Dravot RLC 10