Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Dubb_al_Ibn, Jul 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So...who's going to be at Chicksands next Saturday ? And how are we going to recognize each other ?

"Arrsers", I mean. Everyone and his dog will have a Corps tie.

Rolled up copy of the FT in the jacket pocket ?
    Arrse socks ?
    Arrse handshake ?
    Connemara Light Horse lapel badge ?
    Bottle of Bushmills rolled up in jacket pocket ?

and, most important,...will "NTTT" be there ?

edited foir Irish spelling Conmhaicne Mara
  2. Can't make it I'm afraid as I will be up to my moobs in Binary and IP addressing. However one suggestion is to get "I'm an Arrse" tattooed on the forehead.
  3. Whilst the 'bush option would be my immediate choice, I suppose a Mr Potato Head would be too obvious an answer. Who's going btw?
  4. Yes, I think the bottle of 'bush in the jacket pocket has a certain decadent appeal. Of course, it's got to be a creased, linen jacket...preferably run up by Yiangos or Mr. Sam.
  5. I'm going for the obvious Mr Potatoe Head. Damn the torpedoes full steam ahead.
  6. ask perevodchik for hints; he's an expert at picking arrsers out in a crowd and drunkenly accosting them ;)
  7. There's obviously a story tell.
  8. It's not that complicated. Really, faced with a room full of muppets in Mess kit, find the chubby fella with the heli pilot's brevet. Doesn't take a Spec Op to work that one out.
  9. Didn't know they made Mess Kit that big, are you sure you weren't drunkenly accosting a tank tarpaulin
  10. *yawn* you are no doubt the one sat in the corner like a pariah every night, crying into your beer after Hibs were thrashed 4-0 in the intertoto cup by FC Nobody (sorry, european football legends Elfsborg?!?!?!) :)

p.s. if you want to spot perevodchik in the mess, just look for a cross between al murray and a dwarf ;)
  11. FFS CR - you having your own Corps Day? Leave PC alone - I'd have thought more exotic climes would have calmed you down - now where is my coffee!

12. Okay, make safe the handbags and I'll state the IR again,

"Who's going to be there on Saturday ?"
  13. Me. I came back from leave at the beginning of the month and found out that I'd 'volunteered' for the Bn tug-of-war team. Oh well, there'll be plenty of cheap beer on the go.
  14. That's two of us then !