CORPS DAY

So...who's going to be at Chicksands next Saturday ? And how are we going to recognize each other ?

"Arrsers", I mean. Everyone and his dog will have a Corps tie.

Rolled up copy of the FT in the jacket pocket ?
Arrse socks ?
Arrse handshake ?
Connemara Light Horse lapel badge ?
Bottle of Bushmills rolled up in jacket pocket ?

and, most important,...will "NTTT" be there ?

edited foir Irish spelling Conmhaicne Mara

Can't make it I'm afraid as I will be up to my moobs in Binary and IP addressing. However one suggestion is to get "I'm an Arrse" tattooed on the forehead.

Yes, I think the bottle of 'bush in the jacket pocket has a certain decadent appeal. Of course, it's got to be a creased, linen jacket...preferably run up by Yiangos or Mr. Sam.

I'm going for the obvious Mr Potatoe Head. Damn the torpedoes full steam ahead.

It's not that complicated. Really, faced with a room full of muppets in Mess kit, find the chubby fella with the heli pilot's brevet. Doesn't take a Spec Op to work that one out.

Perevodchik said:
It's not that complicated. Really, faced with a room full of muppets in Mess kit, find the chubby fella with the heli pilot's brevet. Doesn't take a Spec Op to work that one out.
Didn't know they made Mess Kit that big, are you sure you weren't drunkenly accosting a tank tarpaulin

Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:
Didn't know they made Mess Kit that big, are you sure you weren't drunkenly accosting a tank tarpaulin
*yawn* you are no doubt the one sat in the corner like a pariah every night, crying into your beer after Hibs were thrashed 4-0 in the intertoto cup by FC Nobody (sorry, european football legends Elfsborg?!?!?!) :)

p.s. if you want to spot perevodchik in the mess, just look for a cross between al murray and a dwarf ;)

FFS CR - you having your own Corps Day? Leave PC alone - I'd have thought more exotic climes would have calmed you down - now where is my coffee!

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Hibs_Bez said:
Perevodchik said:
*yawn* you are no doubt the one sat in the corner like a pariah every night, crying into your beer after Hibs were thrashed 4-0 in the intertoto cup by FC Nobody (sorry, european football legends Elfsborg?!?!?!) :)

p.s. if you want to spot perevodchik in the mess, just look for a cross between al murray and a dwarf ;)

Dubb_al_Ibn said:
Okay, make safe the handbags and I'll state the IR again,

"Who's going to be there on Saturday ?"
Me. I came back from leave at the beginning of the month and found out that I'd 'volunteered' for the Bn tug-of-war team. Oh well, there'll be plenty of cheap beer on the go.

Ed,

Never one to spring to CR's defence or even support - I think you'll find the response was directed to the HiBee supporting poster and not our valiant checker of the English language.

He has, however, a point; Easter Road was never the font of knowledge or football and, despite the refurbishments, it is still a shoite place of worship.

Check the anointed place just short of St Giles!

Over4MeNow said:
Ed,

Never one to spring to CR's defence or even support - I think you'll find the response was directed to the HiBee supporting poster and not our valiant checker of the English language.
hang on a minute - you were my boss once! :)