CORPORAL WANTS TO FIGHT FLASH

Flash versus Corporal! Oh what a titanic show-down this will be! like two squealing buffties fighting over the last Rhinestone-studded posing pouch at the Laura Ashley spring sales!

bernoulli said:
Flash versus Corporal! Oh what a titanic show-down this will be! like two squealing buffties fighting over the last Rhinestone-studded posing pouch at the Laura Ashley spring sales!
True. You'll know me right off, I'm the handsome one.

Corporal said:
bernoulli said:
True. You'll know me right off, I'm the handsome one.
Definite fighting talk.........

Handsome? My ARRSE!!!!!

Flash won't be around to comment on any of this tonight. Thursday is when he scrubs the wheel spins out of BB's under crackers. Then he has to polish her teeth and clip her toe nails. Poor chap.

Mighty_Blighty said:
Can I have the popcorn stand again - I won't throw it this time - honest :twisted:
Fibber MB.... We were all sticky when we left the courtroom :wink: :wink:

Come on guys, the trial was entertaining, surely its not too much to ask for a virtual fight 8)

Clash of the Dribbly botties

Bloody hell, where would you place your bet

With the wideload, burger munching septic or the slopey shouldered lightweight frog fondler...

My money is on them choosing not to fight and engaging in some manlove

Lippy said:
(cheesy Septic accent) LLLettttssss Get ready to Rumbllllle
As MDN said, more like:

#I've been really tryin , baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on#

Latest Threads