Corporal Punishment in Malaysia

Last night, I saw three chavs trying to distroy a police car. They managed to rip off half the bumper before the coppers - who were dealing with another bunch of chavs - gave chase.

I'd be quite happy to see the Birch reintroduced. The only thing chav scum understand is PAIN.

The only way you could get through that would be by gobbing off at your punishers.

I'd be shouting...... is that it, I'm erect, can you not tickle my balloon knot while you whip me.... get me an ice cream you pack of cnuts.

Then as soon as I was alone I'd cry like burning baby

Just think if this type of punishment was dished out to gobby chavs who normally get ASBO's. Peace will have broken out in London, Liverpool et al.

fastmedic

fastmedic said:
Just think if this type of punishment was dished out to gobby chavs who normally get ASBO's. Peace will have broken out in London, Liverpool et al.

fastmedic
Seconded.

The reason Chavs break the law is because they do not fear the conseqences of being caught.

I had a first hand(?) account from a former colleague who may well hold the dubious record of the last British soldier to undergo this punishment. It was the very early 70's.
He got involved in an altercation in a local bar and blows were exchanged. He was subsequently awarded 20 strokes of the cane by the local magistrate not for the 'seriousness' of the fight but for the fact he was carrying a knuckleduster.

He imagined as a foreigner and especially being in the military it would be a token jesture ceremony. Led into a gymnasium style room, he was secured to a vaulting horse like frame, while his prison shirt was rolled up and his pants lowered to his knees.

The administrator of the sentence arrived with a set of canes in what my colleague described as a golf bag. Selecting a cane, which he swished through the air a few times he moved a short distance behind for reasons which soon became obvious.

Unlike the 'standing still' technique as in this video, the method he experienced involved a run up to the target. He still bears the scars.

I had the misfortune to watch a Malay Other Rank (MOR) with the British Army in Malaysia (about 1970) receive 4 strokes of the cane for swearing at a Malay Officer. I had to go to Pudu Prison in KL to witness the punishment, and as a "medic" attend to his wounds.

Obviously the guy was scared...he $hit himself on every stroke!!!

All in all not a pretty sight.......

Latest Threads