Corporal Punishment and the armed services

Couldn't be much worse than the two PT teachers we had at school. They were both welsh, and sported matching skimpy red running shorts and comedy seventies perms.. and no word of a lie, if you forgot your kit, the c*nts had you doing sport in your skids.

bernoulli said:
Couldn't be much worse than the two PT teachers we had at school. They were both welsh, and sported matching skimpy red running shorts, and comedy seventies perms.. and no word of a lie, if you forgot your kit, you did end up doing sport in your skids.
ahh.........MDN and Flash's previous careers return to haunt them I see :wink:

Ord-serg.If I was a journo, I hope I'd be a bit more subtle in approach than this. Don't be paranoid! I can assure you on my honour, whatever that is,, that I am nothing to do with journos. Just doing some research on movements of social attitudes. Honest!

The_Sloping_Wire said:
My Pl Sgt in Basic Training would regularly beat the entire platoon with a Chieftain tank, before hosing us all down with sulphuric acid. He would then throw us all into a pool filled with sharks (man-eating, white, large) and as a final insult, the whole platoon would be forced to sell their arrses in Ashford High Street.

God, kids these days - they don't know how lucky they've it. :D

Zachariah - I've got pix to prove all this - just give me a few hours to knock them up on Photoshop...errr..get them developed I mean. :twisted:

Email me at

nonexistentsquaddiewhistleblowers@mirrorbunchofarrse.co.uk

Cheers!
Oi, you can't say that. The Shark was (humanoid eating, caucasian, big boned). Sharks have feelings too. :D

E

error_unknown

zachariah said:
I'm working on some info on the history of corporal punishmnet in the armed services (official and unofficial). As part of the project I'd also like some feedback on current members attitudes generally. Do you think society would be better off if cp were re-introduced in schools? Would you support it in the judicial system? Older guys especially, did you have any experience of "unofficial discipline"? (Did it work?) Any contributions on this wide topic or contacts much appreciated.
Are you an S&M perve by any chance?

Latest Threads