Corp Ethos

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Bowside, Sep 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Corp Ethos. Do we have any? If so what is it? If not why not? How do we get it? Is that the reason why there are so many whinging whiney cnuts on this forum compared to other capbadges? Or is it that we a just a corp full of cnuts?

Discuss.

2. Good night last night was it? Why don't you throw something in about V and S too. Yawn!

3. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

you scaley backs must have one coz you have your own Masonic lodge filled with blokes who left the Corps and still want to talk about it over a beer or three.

4. Obviously I'm not in your Corps, but have worked with many. I've found that the guys are generally very good tradesmen, but I've not really noticed what can be termed as an ethos. My ECM operator in Afghan had a very poor view of other RS in theatre, he particularly hated the useless twits with the ghostbusters patch and I must admit they were an embarrassment to your Corps.

5. Of course you do, if you class, 'whiny, geeky nerds bonded together by a love of male-only bukkake and all nighters playing Doom' as a form of ethos.

6. That's the int corps 8-O

7. How dare you say such ridiculous lies!

We don't play doom.

8. Good to see that going from being a Troop to a Squadron hasn't stopped those cowboy twats from being, well, twats.

9. Cow

Cow LE

No Wah: Who where's this lovely patch? Don't recall it!

10. The old Northern Ireland Romeo Troop always wore the Ghostbusters patch, I assume that hasn't changed since they expanded.

11. Haha, good old Rodeo Troop. Biggest bunch of WALTs in the Corps. Used to cut around the Province thinking they were 22. Couldn't be done with their attitude. Definitely needed adjusting and I know of 2 (minimum) who did get it adjusted for them.

12. No. Next question geek.

13. Ah, here's 5A crayoning all over another thread. You are SO fcuking droll. Stay in the NAAFI, eh, fcukwit and you'll be at your level.

Of course there is a Corps ethos. I was extremely proud to say that I was a member of the Corps. We have/had some fine soldiers and officers in all ranks.

Stands by for an oh so funny rejoinder from the site fuckwad.