Corp/Ctauch cause International Incident..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jul 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, apparently the link has expired..
    Story is that 1500 sheep up and jumped off a cliff while the sheperds were eating their lunch..

before they could do anything 450 of the bleaters were dead.. the rest injured or stunned after bouncing off the ones on the bottom of the pile..
    about 20 farmers lost some or all of their flock amounting to $ 91,000 US - a sizable sum for the boys -..
    the boffins called in to view this ' surprising event' had no explanation as to why the sheep would up and hurl themselves off a precipice [ they obviously never saw ctauch sneaking up on white fluffy lambs ]

someone obviously snuck into the flock and injected Lemming DNA in to the woolies, or spiked the water, or whispered that Corp and ctauch were on ' tour ' in Turkey for a bit of fun..

lamb kebabs anyone, seems there's a sudden surplus of mutton on the market.
  2. ctauch promised to stop using non-humans in a sexual way after a nasty incident involving him, his dog, his neighbour's mains-powered leaf-blower and 3 dragon fruit. Corpse hasn't been seen for some time & we never did get out of him what his 'new job' is! Hmmmmmmmmm - very suspect... :lol:
  3. uhh Yeah man. Like what were they wasted on?
  4. Sounds like Welsh suicide bombers.
  5. I am innocent of all charges, I am too busy stalking DB for a chance at abusing her "bottom open applications" :D
  6. J_D

J_D LE

I'd do the same if I was stuck in turkey! Sounds like sheep do have a high intelligence rate.
  7. When compared to you Anya even whale dung appears intelligent.
  8. What's one of those when it's at home?
  9. J_D

J_D LE

awwwwwww ctauch play nice will you! You’re not far behind the intellect of a gold fish either.