Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
A mate of mine at sandhurst was ex para and felt a bit rough one day so he wrapped himself in lots of gear, including his watrproofs, and took himself off for a long fast run in order to sweat it out.

He was scraped off the side of the A30 after collapsing and rushed to hospital where he spent the next week or so in intensive care. The cold/flu he thought he had was in fact meningitis and it very nearly killed him.

So take great care. Do not be a big girls blouse but at the same time if things persist or worsen call 111.
The " just run it off " standard medical operating procedure of the Parachute regiment is no good you say ?

I'm somewhere around fatalistically concerned. I'm asthmatic, so at high risk. Equally, my job has me in constant contact with street community types, who I suspect are also high risk groups. Add in issuing tickets means I may get spat upon.

I've started trying to get into good habits. IE: Wearing gloves, not touching my face and washing my hands at every possible moment.

Size 12 if anyone cares.
12s 12m or 12l?

Here's where things start to get interesting, when essential services such as food production and preparation are no longer available, let alone getting them to market. Hopefully this will be an isolated incident, rather than the bow-wave of a trend.

'About a thousand food production workers walked out over coronavirus safety fears at a major plant in Northern Ireland yesterday as unions called for all non-essential factories to be shut down.

'Unite reported that bosses at the Moy Park site in Portadown rejected safety proposals put forward by the union, leading to the spontaneous mass walk-out. Food factories are deemed essential businesses and are allowed to stay open during the coronavirus crisis, but bosses must ensure the safety of staff, including the use of social-distancing measures. But Unite regional officer Steve McKeever accused management at the poultry giant of ignoring the concerns of its workforce.

Still fucked. Very rough night. Feels like some **** stabbed me in the back of the throat with a BBQ fork that was on fire.

Hands off my missus’s norks.
The service... Fling the flaming biplane via catapult into the next world / field?

Just the one fat bloke dressed as a unicorn or everyone ?

These things are important...

Is everyone's Facebook news feed full of parents showing how great they are at entertaining the kids? Tents in the gardens, tents in their bedrooms (if they don't have gardens) Nerf gun games, handwritten school/learning schedules etc?
I give it another few days before the parents start dishing out some back handers in frustration and demanding the schools reopen or the little bastards are allowed to play outside.
It gets worse everyone's now a corona virus expert on the local FB page creating shit posters with their take on what the Govt guidelines mean and berating people spotted out and about.Meanwhile posters on military pages are claiming they are bomb proof as they went to a sticky carpet club,drunk beer and were injected with weird shit just to remind everyone they haven't told in the last 5 mins they are ex army.

I've just realised the best thing to do is self isolate from FB by deleting it.

It gets worse everyone's now a corona virus expert on the local FB page creating shit posters with their take on what the Govt guidelines mean and berating people spotted out and about.Meanwhile posters on military pages are claiming they are bomb proof as they went to a sticky carpet club,drunk beer and were injected with weird shit just to remind everyone they haven't told in the last 5 mins they are ex army.

I've just realised the best thing to do is self isolate from FB by deleting it.
Binned facebook during the T. May election and subsequent Brexit stuff. Was wall to wall bellendery. Oh, and my Mother is a nightmare on it, and wanted to delete her so just deleted everyone and keep it for the brands and groups I can self police.

TheAssassin

War Hero
Here's where things start to get interesting, when essential services such as food production and preparation are no longer available, let alone getting them to market. Hopefully this will be an isolated incident, rather than the bow-wave of a trend.

'About a thousand food production workers walked out over coronavirus safety fears at a major plant in Northern Ireland yesterday as unions called for all non-essential factories to be shut down.

'Unite reported that bosses at the Moy Park site in Portadown rejected safety proposals put forward by the union, leading to the spontaneous mass walk-out. Food factories are deemed essential businesses and are allowed to stay open during the coronavirus crisis, but bosses must ensure the safety of staff, including the use of social-distancing measures. But Unite regional officer Steve McKeever accused management at the poultry giant of ignoring the concerns of its workforce.

Northern Ireland food production halted? So am going to have to stockpile all the Tayto brand crisps

tgo

Old-Salt
I've thought of a two fold way to reduce the idiots congregating for bbq's and the like and a way to entertain everyone else.

Police taser drones.

That and a new TV entertainment show called.

'You've been Shocked'

what do you think? :D

I've thought of a two fold way to reduce the idiots congregating for bbq's and the like and a way to entertain everyone else.

Police taser drones.

'You've been Shocked'

If you could combine it with a bright blue or purple dye that lasts for a few days so everyone nearby can spot the idiots that would be even better.

Behave, have you met Ravers' Mrs, she's got a cracking pair of norks, you'd be a fool not to go round to console the widow!
I can't believe the amount of people that are falling for the old "wounded duck" routine while Ravers goes the full Sawney Bean on all the fresh meat arriving to sniff at his corpse/missus.

Well played, sir. Well played.

TheAssassin

War Hero

Police taser drones.

'You've been Shocked'

Would prefer the Lunchtime Lynchings, has a nice ring to it

Police taser drones.

'You've been Shocked'

Let's make 'Running Man' a reality.

Baggsie a Motocross Bike and a chainsaw as my get up,

Latest Threads