Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I have had my flu and booster jabs this morning, no effects, no growing of extra limbs ( pity a new pair of legs and arms would have been handy) , still one head and seem to have indipendant control of myself with out Bill Gates et al pulling the strings. All in all an non event, apart from the drive home with SWMBO.

When are are you due your next booster after your latest one? "We're all in this together" "6uild 6ack 6etter" "Protect Granny"
sorry-what-was-that-i-dont-speak-dumb-****-3687670.png

When are are you due your next booster after your latest one? "We're all in this together" "6uild 6ack 6etter" "Protect Granny"
I’ve been getting a flu shot every year for the past 25. They’re developing a combined COVID/flu vaccine so the answer to your question is every year.

A cured patient is a lost customer.
Oh christ, we thought you were just playing at being thick as mince but your really are aren't you.

Don't you see that someone who goes back for a covid/flu/whatever booster jab every year is not a cured patient but a repeat customer.

Next you'll be trying to convince us that you're not a fat incel after all.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes dear. Here's yer warm cocoa. Careful not to spill it. Don't get het up or we'll have to ask the Senior Carer to bring your night-night pills early - again.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have you opened your bowels today? Was having a tinkle sore? Don't want you seeing fairies because you have a water infection again, luvvy.

See what I mean? Brain dead moronic zombie. No wonder the elite want you all gone.

I love it! You can always tell the conspiraloon by the words they use:

Sheeple
Woke
Narrative
Research
Zombies
Brainwashed

Loons!!

@Batman garley even if you’re right - what are YOU going to do about it?

I tell you what you will do, absolutely zero of zero nothing. All conspiraloon talk chummy. No action. No substance. You are the weak one.

What a weak life failure no mark you present yourself as.

Last edited:
I tell you what I have NOT done and that is played along in this farce. I can't even visit my heart doctor to check my artificial heart valve simply because I refuse to even wear a mask in the hospital. I don't shop anywhere where they insist on masks. Even cancelled all holidays since March 2020. I am peed off about it but what can I do? I've drawn a line in the sand and I will not budge. It would all be over tomorrow if only everyone grew a pair and followed my lead.
I think you enjoy my suffering a little too much?
I for one, am certainly beginning to.

I felt unwell last Saturday and went fir a test on Sunday despite a clear antigen test. Today it was confirmed that I have it. I have had two vaccine injections already. Main symptoms are aches and pains, sense of taste gone and some headaches. Confined to bedroom now.

I tell you what I have NOT done and that is played along in this farce. I can't even visit my heart doctor to check my artificial heart valve
Why don't you look after yourself for a change rather than running to a doctor.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thank you moderators. Strongly held opposing views are fine, but shouting the same thing over and over isn't even an informative rant, let alone a robust discussion.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Thank you moderators. Strongly held opposing views are fine, but shouting the same thing over and over isn't even an informative rant, let alone a robust discussion.

You're welcome.

Joining the Site purely to troll and aggressively push an agenda isn't really going to win any points.

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
So you won't be looking at this Avon Catalogue or this edition of The Watchtower then? Damned spoilsport.

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
It would be terrible if the birth rates next year plummet, as in the 2006 film "Children of Men", especially of the Caucasian peoples, whose birth rate is already negative in many countries

It would be terrible if the birth rates next year plummet, as in the 2006 film "Children of Men", especially of the Caucasian peoples, whose birth rate is already negative in many countries

world's population decreases?
You say that like it is a BAD thing.
Keep vaxxing India, Africa, China...

Latest Threads