Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If the vaccine really does cause a gradual degradation of the Immune System, this will soon be manifest

Um, the coronavirus vaccine gives people AIDS? Do you realise that's what the first link you posted is claiming? 'The fully vaccinated are developing AIDS'. That's what Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome is.

I'd look for Jeremy Beadle in your immediate vicinity if I were you.

If the vaccine really does cause a gradual degradation of the Immune System, this will soon be manifest

Heres an anagram for you...

Cupid stunt.

Got you a new supply

1634296016514.png

Even in the event of the Expose and other naysayers turn out to to be correct, TPTB ie ministers, government, Health Funds, NHS, universities, politicians, Big Pharma, enforcement authorities etc etc, have invested so much in the Vaxx, that they would NEVER retract, admit, or apologise even in the face of mass illnesses/deaths. That would be the biggest conspiracy.

Even in the event of the Expose and other naysayers turn out to to be correct, TPTB ie ministers, government, Health Funds, NHS, universities, politicians, Big Pharma, enforcement authorities etc etc, have invested so much in the Vaxx, that they would NEVER retract, admit, or apologise even in the face of mass illnesses/deaths. That would be the biggest conspiracy.
And if my auntie had a cock and balls she'd be my uncle.

After a small absence from posting, I feel reassured on my return that Maalox is still posting untruths and flubble.

All is right with the world.

With his sharp insight into matters medical I am surprised he isn't minister of Health in Nigeria (other corrupt African shìtholes are available)

WIBBLE

I spent 31 years in the Civil Service (MOD). Any conspiracy would require people like me to control the narrative. And we’re really not clever enough to do so. :p

Unless, of course, civil service incompetence is really a clever ruse to misdirect you…

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I see, @Maalox is a resident Conspiracy Jane.

Not really committed to the cause if you are still using the internet dude, tinfoil doesn't work against wifi.

I spent 31 years in the Civil Service (MOD). Any conspiracy would require people like me to control the narrative. And we’re really not clever enough to do so. :p

Unless, of course, civil service incompetence is really a clever ruse to misdirect you…
As I heard said by someone who had listened politely to a conspiracy nut expound on something or orhte the government were alleged to be doing "They can't even empty my bin every week, how come they can do that and get away with it"?

As I heard said by someone who had listened politely to a conspiracy nut expound on something or orhte the government were alleged to be doing "They can't even empty my bin every week, how come they can do that and get away with it"?
The only conclusion is that government (national and local) appearing to be generally incompetent and unable to find their arse with both hands is an act. You've got to be very competent to appear to be that clueless. More proof of the conspiracy, do your own research etc.

And the conspiraloons never have an answer.

I mean, what is it about the current government that ales people think they would be capable of playing a part in mastermind global conspiracy

I mean, what is it about the current government that ales people think they would be capable of playing a part in mastermind global conspiracy
They're not even capable of playing a part in the current government.

And the conspiraloons never have an answer.

But thats the best part of conspiracies, if it looks like there is a logical reason for something there is always some shadowy group of figures in the background who want you to think that.

You can never lose wth a good conspiracy, because you can always invent another layer to justify it...

But thats the best part of conspiracies, if it looks like there is a logical reason for something there is always some shadowy group of figures in the background who want you to think that.

You can never lose wth a good conspiracy, because you can always invent another layer to justify it...
That's just what they would say and what they want us to think!

Latest Threads