Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Children aren't having the injection
But the article you posted specifically states 'targeting schools'.

I find children are quite numerous at schools.

Must be American, they are good are targeting schools

It was this article, wasn't it?

"Anti-vaccine protestors target school children in Sutton Coldfield and Solihull with bogus fertility claims"

So, you're right. It the article poste specifically states "targeting schools".

The brain dead are targeting schools.

I like this guy, Ivor Cummins, throughout covid he has presented the real world data, taken from official govt and other agencies in nice simple terms - this is his latest Delta/Indian variant update in 3 mins

I like this guy, Ivor Cummins, throughout covid he has presented the real world data, taken from official govt and other agencies in nice simple terms - this is his latest Delta/Indian variant update in 3 mins

pretty sure he would be ripped into by any competent commentator.

He failed to identify why the is little impact from this variant, nor did he show why it might be considered dangerous.

He is a bit simplistic and, to be honest is either really thick or very cunning.

No mention at all of vaccines? Just "look this line goes up while that line goes down"?

No mention at all of vaccines? Just "look this line goes up while that line goes down"?

thats because nobody needed that pointed out as we all know about the massive take up of the vaccine and its effectiveness, you missed the obvious point which was the reported cases versus the actual casualties means that thee is no need to continue the lockdown because the vaccines are clearly working as the vulnerable are protected and its inexplicable why that decision was made based on the govts own figures

endure

GCM

Here's his Youtube channel

21st of June, and it seems that many people did not get the message about the postponed end of lockdown.
I went to several shops today and there is a definite increase in the number of people not wearing masks.
Mind you it is London.....

It was this article, wasn't it?

"Anti-vaccine protestors target school children in Sutton Coldfield and Solihull with bogus fertility claims"

So, you're right. It the article poste specifically states "targeting schools".

The brain dead are targeting schools.
And the breeding rats

thats because nobody needed that pointed out as we all know about the massive take up of the vaccine and its effectiveness, you missed the obvious point which was the reported cases versus the actual casualties means that thee is no need to continue the lockdown because the vaccines are clearly working as the vulnerable are protected and its inexplicable why that decision was made based on the govts own figures
Perhaps. Does he have anything to say about the longer term impacts of COVID variants other than death?

A fine argument there.
One presented with such eloquence and undeniable scientific reasoning that it really has turned my world on its head and my opinion.
So now we've established your intellect we can treat your comments accordingly.
Thank you.
It is very important that you have your say and feel you make a contribution.
And all on your own as well, aren't you clever.
Well done you.

A friend and former Arrser had his life-saving immunotherapy for Stage IV metastatic cancer stopped in March 2020 because of the pandemic. He has just restarted treatment but during the interregnum new tumours appeared on his spine and there are fresh lesions on his brain. This added stress led to a heart attack 6 weeks ago. During this he also contracted Covid 19, but was fortunately he was asymptomatic. Never smoked, kept fit, supported HMG in military and diplomatic roles all over the world and not yet 60. He knows that getting to 60 is a challenge and also knows he won't get better. In anticipation of this he's shed a lot of his books and collections; I benefitted from some of his valuable film cameras.

Yet lazy, brainless and selfish morons refuse to get vaccinated or follow simple public health guidance are potentially delaying further life saving treatment for him.

Lucky him?

ETA for mong spelling

Last edited:
A friend and former Arrser had his life-saving immunotherapy for Stage IV metastatic cancer stopped in March 2020 because of the pandemic. He has just restarted treatment but during the interregnum new tumours appeared on his spine and there are fresh lesions on his brain. This added stress led to a heart attack 6 weeks ago. During this he also contracted Covid 19, but was fortunately he was asymptomatic. Never smoked, kept fit, supported HMG in military and diplomatic roles all over the world and not yet 60. He knows that getting to 60 is a challenge and also knows he won't get better. In anticipation of this he's shed a lot of his books and collections; I benefitted from some.of his valuable film camera collection.

Yet lazy, brainless and selfish morons refuse to get vaccinated or follow simple public health guidance are potentially delaying furtherife saving treatment for him.

Lucky him?

I feel sorry for your mate and truly hope he fully recovers but if you expect every single person to get vaccinated and every single person to hide in their houses and never break the rules you are on a hiding to nothing as human nature means you will always have exceptions. T

The fact that today 60% of all UK adults are double jabbed and somewhere between 65-75% of all adults have received at least jag 1 (the remaining people either being at minimal risk or refusing the vaccine) is an absolute miracle and more than enough to allow hospitals to re-open so that your mate and others gets the much delayed treatment they so desperately need.

People are going to keep catching Covid and some will sadly die for ever onwards, exactly the same as other viruses such as the annual flu - zero covid is an impossibility and its just a case of numbers now - how many people are SAGE prepared to die from the many other critical untreated illnesses versus covid deaths? - there is an extremely strong argument to say that point passed long ago and they have completely lost sight of that in their fear of being held to account if covid flares up again.

endure

GCM
A friend and former Arrser had his life-saving immunotherapy for Stage IV metastatic cancer stopped in March 2020 because of the pandemic. He has just restarted treatment but during the interregnum new tumours appeared on his spine and there are fresh lesions on his brain. This added stress led to a heart attack 6 weeks ago. During this he also contracted Covid 19, but was fortunately he was asymptomatic. Never smoked, kept fit, supported HMG in military and diplomatic roles all over the world and not yet 60. He knows that getting to 60 is a challenge and also knows he won't get better. In anticipation of this he's shed a lot of his books and collections; I benefitted from some.of his valuable film camera collection.

Yet lazy, brainless and selfish morons refuse to get vaccinated or follow simple public health guidance are potentially delaying furtherife saving treatment for him.

Lucky him?
If that's Crash please wish him all the best.

I feel sorry for your mate and truly hope he fully recovers but if you expect every single person to get vaccinated and every single person to hide in their houses and never break the rules you are on a hiding to nothing as human nature means you will always have exceptions. T

The fact that today 60% of all UK adults are double jabbed and somewhere between 65-75% of all adults have received at least jag 1 (the remaining people either being at minimal risk or refusing the vaccine) is an absolute miracle and more than enough to allow hospitals to re-open so that your mate and others gets the much delayed treatment they so desperately need.

People are going to keep catching Covid and some will sadly die for ever onwards, exactly the same as other viruses such as the annual flu - zero covid is an impossibility and its just a case of numbers now - how many people are SAGE prepared to die from the many other critical untreated illnesses versus covid deaths? - there is an extremely strong argument to say that point passed long ago and they have completely lost sight of that in their fear of being held to account if covid flares up again.
Yes, it's the fools who now end up in hospital from what is an avoidable disease who are causing the problems.

At the beginning of the pandemic, it was the right thing to do to postpone treatment - but no one predicted that this would last for so long. Response has been variable across different health trusts. I regularly go to Barts in London and it has been business as usual since about August last year; other trust have been much more risk-averse (and, to be fair, many have suffered from chronic staff shortages). But I do wonder whether trusts have also found this a convenient opportunity to balance their books and not pay for more expensive treatments? ERT (which I receive) is about £300,000K pa but is largely self-administered whereas some cancer treatments - such as immunotherapy - are +£500,000 pa and require regular hospital stays - which are a very expensive additional cost..

Latest Threads