Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think it’s just interested parties. I think it’s the public at general. People are desperate to go on holiday. The price of holiday let’s in the U.K. has sky rocketed.
Well, driven by commercial pressures. I think we aught to differentiate between the alleged desperation and what people actually think. There will be people who want to go of course. It’s logical that rents have increased for holidays, of course if you go to a red destination your up for potentially £1500. Pre and post tests will also cost. The reality is that EUrope won’t really be ready for the summer. So home will capitalise. But the more you tell people they need, the more they think they do.

Well, driven by commercial pressures. I think we aught to differentiate between the alleged desperation and what people actually think. There will be people who want to go of course. It’s logical that rents have increased for holidays, of course if you go to a red destination your up for potentially £1500. Pre and post tests will also cost. The reality is that EUrope won’t really be ready for the summer. So home will capitalise. But the more you tell people they need, the more they think they do.
Europe definitely won’t be ready this summer. But there’s a chance that availability will open up and we’re likely to have everybody vaccinated by summer at this rate.

tests shouldn’t cost too much. We’ve just been issued with 20 odd free lateral flow tests.

First world problems eh?
They are.

another first world problem is Europe’s atrociously bad vaccination rollout whilst blaming others for their failures.

It’s the rollout of vaccinations globally that worries me. Fortunately the U.K. has developed an ‘not for profit’ vaccine to deal with that.

we just need to get the worlds largest vaccine manufacturers such as India and the EU to start manufacturing them in quantity.

Blogg

LE
This morning cretin on radio asked sensible bloke "Why the AZ vaccine is so dangerous for the under 30's?"

Sensible bloke points out that it isn't. Simply that the risk of Covid itself for under 30's is square root of sod all.

So a vaccine with an exceedingly low level of potential risk statistically offers little or no net benefit for that age group, possibly net negative if you dose enough of them

For older people AZ vaccine becomes hugely positive in terms of reducing net risk.

Cretin then asks if it so dangerous why AZ vaccine has not been withdrawn.

20210408_090435.jpg

It would seriously damage their reputation if they did. Can't see why they'd do it.

Anyone experiencing poor quality sleep problems following the vaccine? I've been experiencing absolutely shit nights kip for about a week now, which is just after all the post vaccine symptoms went. The mrs has the same problem. I read somewhere yesterday I think it was that sleep problems appear to be an issue associated with Covid but I didnt catch if they are attributing it to the vaccine.

Anyone else having shit nights kip?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone experiencing poor quality sleep problems following the vaccine? I've been experiencing absolutely shit nights kip for about a week now, which is just after all the post vaccine symptoms went. The mrs has the same problem. I read somewhere yesterday I think it was that sleep problems appear to be an issue associated with Covid but I didnt catch if they are attributing it to the vaccine.

Yes. And bloody knackered a lot of the rest of the time. Completely lost my mojo on the fitness front - I\m keeping after it but it's a bloody hard grind.

Actually having a day in bed today. Cold, tired, no energy.

Jab three-and-a-bit weeks ago.

Yes. And bloody knackered a lot of the rest of the time. Completely lost my mojo on the fitness front - I\m keeping after it but it's a bloody hard grind.

Actually having a day in bed today. Cold, tired, no energy.

Jab three-and-a-bit weeks ago.

Interesting. also suffering from that exact problem. Running and weights have stopped. Completely lacking in motivation. I cant seem to pick the Wokka up :oops:

Seriously - shit kip and feel completely flat and devoid of any drive/motivation

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting. also suffering from that exact problem. Running and weights have stopped. Completely lacking in motivation. I cant seem to pick the Wokka up :oops:

Seriously - shit kip and feel completely flat and devoid of any drive/motivation
I only put two and two together at the weekend. A mate was in mending some fencing for me and I mentioned it. He’s been the same.

I only put two and two together at the weekend. A mate was in mending some fencing for me and I mentioned it. He’s been the same.

I'm the same - its just too much of a coincidence and its me and the mrs. Then I caught come commentary yesterday or the day before and the penny is dropping into place. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it does seem to be a bit of a coincidence

Yes. Got my second Pfizer shot Tuesday and have been tossing and turning ever since.

Yes. Got my second Pfizer shot Tuesday and have been tossing and turning ever since.

I've only had the first one and I could go and lie down right now an crash out. I'm exhausted but I dont think I could sleep (if that makes sense)

Hot chocolate with a good measure of a decent dark rum.
If that doesn't put you in the land of Nod, you need more rum.

Blogg

LE

Similar and also the feeling cold thing

Really quite rubbish for a few days after AZ vaccine now faded to low level iffyness

Sort of a generalised blah to everything. Would really have loved to go back to bed rather than take dogs out this morning

Also think my eyes more light sensitive

I'll just climb in my box now and pull the lid down

Really quite rubbish for a few days after AZ vaccine now faded to low level iffyness

Sort of a generalised blah to everything. Would really have loved to go back to bed rarther than take dogs out this morning

I've had Covid and it was bad, but I got over it and I feel worse after the bloody vaccine than I did after getting rid of the bloody virus

Sort of a generalised blah to everything. Would really have loved to go back to bed rarther than take dogs out this morning

That'll be the Microsoft nanobots doing their 'thing' . . .

Latest Threads