Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just seen quite a few people hanging round in groups in the local multi-story car park.

It's wrong on so many levels.
Very droll...

Mind you about 5ish yesterday afternoon while cycling home from work (and getting my exercise at the same time) I counted over 90 people in the streets in the 1.5 mile route. A few were in their gardens washing cars or gardening, but about 50% were in groups of 2-4 people (some with children). The rest were either lycra clad "look at me I'm cycling" type or joggers.

Positively crowded...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
A shame for the cadets and their families. My father was immensely proud when he went to my commissioning parade.
True. Parents can pick them up this afternoon. No big lunch and no Commissioning Ball for the Corona Kids.

Shortened Commissioning Parade just starting at Sandbags with special drill (double open order), no outside spectators and no-one representing the Queen. The new Commandant's first parade.

Cadets in MTP and just the Seniors on parade. One to remember.
Stark contrast to watching my younger brother’s parade a few years ago.

Was a foreign student from an Arab country, in his training company. He was from some sort of big shot Middle East family and granted a massive head count to come watch him tick tock around the square. I’d estimate 90+ people.

During the parade the blokes from this group kept walking out on to the square to get photos, and were generally just cutting their own detail and having a bit of a jolly.

Much to the anger and annoyance of the DS type blokes that were trying their very best, in full view of everyone, to professionally remove them and usher them back to the seated area.

Was like some Benny Hill sketch or something! These Arab blokes in their 70s style big collared checky suits clearly chinning off these mega serious infantry Sgts that were marching up to them and trying to remove them from the parade ground.

Total chaos.

Pure entertainment :lol:

Were I ever to go on a cruise, I think that kind would be vastly preferable to one on one of those massive cruise ships that looks like the Park Hill Estate raised on a hull and populated by a similar demographic; the severely socially dysfuntional.

Participation in the bingo is not compulsory and I expect one would soon acclimatise to the all-pervading smell of piss.
On the upside, your severed ear collection would improve by a magnitude.

Shortened Commissioning Parade just starting at Sandbags with special drill (double open order), no outside spectators and no-one representing the Queen. The new Commandant's first parade.

Cadets in MTP and just the Seniors on parade. One to remember.
Poor old Duncan.

Did they get a Final Ex in?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Poor old Duncan.

Did they get a Final Ex in?
Yes, at Grafenwoehr but largely self-isolated from the Americans and the Bundeswehr. The parade is a week early and lasted about 30 minutes. The Gen gave a short address.

Cadets removed RMAS berets on parade and fitted their own badged ones and then tore off tape to reveal their one-pip wonder before marching into the Grand Entrance.

PS. This is word of mouth since even in-house spectators were severely restricted.

There was a TV crew with a satellite dish on top of a van so there should be footage out soon enough. Maybe BFBS (the van was not marked).

The numbers announced today the amount with the CoVid are 33,718 and there has been 2921 deaths related to the CoVid = that then works out at a rate of 8.6%

What is the rate in Spain and Italy - I thought that it was previously about 3 or 4 %

Archie

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
The numbers announced today the amount with the CoVid are 33,718 and there has been 2921 deaths related to the CoVid = that then works out at a rate of 8.6%

What is the rate in Spain and Italy - I thought that it was previously about 3 or 4 %

Archie
Too soon to say:

IMG-20200402-WA0015.jpg

It doesn't help when you get brain dead nursing staff in hospital scrubs clearly saying Nevill Hall theatres, stood in line waiting to go into Tesco! Fecking moron. Infection control anyone. That photo was taken about an hour ago.

Latest Threads