Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

Coronavirus , How Concerned Are You ?

• I`m genuinely concerned and have started to make plans.

• Nothing to worry about , carry on as normal .

• I`ll be staying out of circulation until it dies down.

• I`ve cancelled all travel plans.

• Panic Panic Panic , we are all going to die .

• Time to stock pile food and water .

• I trust the British government to take care of everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of my neighbours was taken to hospital in the night with suspected Covid-19.

I hear he’s been put on one of the new Dyson ventilators and is now picking up nicely...
Excellent - best joke I have heard for ages. Topical, subtle and great black humour. :)

anglo

LE
@Ortholith - you should check out Peter Hitchens latest opinion piece on the current lock-down measures. It's certainly food for thought (and although I'm left of centre, I still appreciate a lot of what he has to say).
What he doesn't say is that all these laws brought in have a Sunset clause,
I'd rather go with the people that know what is happening than what some journalist
writes in a newspaper, when the health service starts putting 4.000 bed hospitals
in place, I don't think it's just for fun

Truxx

LE
After a week of avoiding the news on TV, relented and watched some.
One of the stats that got thrown out was half of all NHS identified Covid-19 cases ended up in hospital.
This got me worried, then I realised at people are probably only contacting the NHS when they are really crook.

Has the UK Gov been able to track the mild cases that are self diagnosised and result in the person self isolating and no NHS involvement?
Answer to second question - no. Although Mrs truxx told me last evening of an app that has been developed by a coupl of doctors who are keen to capture as much data from the general population who simply stop at home and sit it out.

Who says you can't just hook up for a quicky as part of your daily exercise.
It brings a whole new meaning to having a danger f*#k.
Conversely does having a **** at home count as part of your daily exercise?

Conversely does having a **** at home count as part of your daily exercise?
Not if it's indoors or your own garden, you can do that as often as you want.

Al fresco wanks are limited to one per day. Not sure how the rules apply to shared gardens.

Not if it's indoors or your own garden, you can do that as often as you want.

Al fresco wanks are limited to one per day. Not sure how the rules apply to shared gardens.
I guess you'd have to do it at least two metres apart across your shared garden to comply with social distancing guidelines

When I hear numbers of people thrown around, I relate them to football stadiums, so far, Darby Counties football stadium could seat the global reported deaths from Covid-19 so far.

That’s two Bloomfield Road (Blackpool) capacity in the entire world.

Unless you know someone, it’s not that significant.

I feel like crap today, blinding headache, aches all over, the shits, and stuffed up nose.
You know the drill, WRAF, isolate. Make sure others ( useful others that is ) are aware.

I feel like crap today, blinding headache, aches all over, the shits, and stuffed up nose.
Had that for a couple of weeks, don't think it's Corona though

Not that makes a lot of difference wanking working from home

Latest Threads