Coronavirus: Family of Covid-19 death Liverpool fan demands inquiry

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
A Scouser grief fest, well, it must be about a week since the last one. Bloke takes a risk, it doesn't work out as planned. Clearly a Govt. plot. What a bunch of twats.

philc

LE
We live in a world of campaigners and petty litigation. The professionally outraged and woke liberals will be dining out on this for years. Little Timmy never achieved his true potential because the bad Tories closed the school, think Thatcher the Milk Snatcher is bad, you wait.

Spinless wastes of skin and organs.

Three mothers are considering suing the Government over school closures - amid claims they may have breached children's human rights and pupil's are being 'treated like they're germs'.

The women have also written to the Secretary of State Gavin Williamson to ask whether the 'long term physical and mental welfare' of pupils has been considered, and to raise concerns about social distancing.

Campaigner Christine Brett, who has two children, said: 'These are healthy children who have been quarantined for 12 weeks - they shouldn't be treated like they're germs, disinfected on entry and separated on to individual tables.'

Put this is the Scousers thread where it belongs

We live in a world of campaigners and petty litigation. The professionally outraged and woke liberals will be dining out on this for years. Little Timmy never achieved his true potential because the bad Tories closed the school, think Thatcher the Milk Snatcher is bad, you wait.

Three mothers are considering suing the Government over school closures - amid claims they may have breached children's human rights and pupil's are being 'treated like they're germs'.

The women have also written to the Secretary of State Gavin Williamson to ask whether the 'long term physical and mental welfare' of pupils has been considered, and to raise concerns about social distancing.

Campaigner Christine Brett, who has two children, said: 'These are healthy children who have been quarantined for 12 weeks - they shouldn't be treated like they're germs, disinfected on entry and separated on to individual tables.'
I bet it’s really because the three of them have been denied their daily shäg by the postie because their little brats are hanging about.....

Did he catch it there? Did he have to go?

Is it me?
She said she wanted a public inquiry to establish why the match was allowed to go ahead, adding that despite being "a lifelong football supporter", her husband would not have taken unnecessary risks.

"You go and do what your government tells you," she said.

There you go, the government made him do it.

Parents at the wifes school claimed the fact that hubby did a shift once a month as a hobby bobby made him a key worker, the fact the kids had 'issues' and were a hand full had nothing to do with it of course

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't care if the kids get C19. I do care if they get it, bring it home and give it to me!

They reek of Mumsnet entitlement

Will there be an enquiry into who forced him to attend the match?

On the day of the match I drove to my Dads in Anfield, dropped the car off and got the bus into town from there - I had forgotten there was a match on that night (I couldn’t give a f*** about footy).

The lads in the office were all talking about it of course so I knocked off early - of course the regular buses were all diverted around Anfield and the city centre was like a giant Petri dish of morons.

The morons would probably have gone to that match even if the stadium were on fire. They really are that dense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs

Is Cherie B-liar on speed dial for this?.