Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

I bet sales of sex toys on ARRSE has more than doubled, it’s full of cünts.
Going by the selfies you put up it seems that is all you are left with ;)

My gaff is on the main walking route to the local Tesco and I don't think I have seen so many men doing the shopping before.

I was chatting to my neighbour who works down the hospital and they are setting up a big refrigerated shipping container mortuary , apparently they are stacking up the stiffs like cordwood down there.

This is A1 grade int .

bins.jpg

I was chatting to my neighbour who works down the hospital and they are setting up a big refrigerated shipping container mortuary , apparently they are stacking up the stiffs like cordwood down there.

This is A1 grade int .
I've had the same kind of thing Int wise.
Huge mortuary being assembled behind the new hospital. Press can't see it as its too close to the LZ for the helicopters.

From this evening's live feed from the Daily Telegraph, at least one business seems to be doing well.......

Coronavirus boosts sex toy sales in Scandinavia
Sales of sex toys in Denmark and Norway have more than doubled in an apparent Scandinavian bid to spice up confinement, Henry Samuel reports.
In the first six days of April, sales in Norway rose 121 per cent compared to the same period in the previous year, according to Sinful, the biggest retailer of sex toys in the Nordics.
This compared to growth of 110 per cent in Denmark, and a slightly less buoyant 78 per cent in Sweden - where lockdown is not as severe as the other two Scandinavian countries.
"We have seen an extraordinary interest in sex toys for couples," said the company's founder and co-owner Mathilde Mackowski.
"Especially our multiple-day sex challenges have been very popular, and they are our top sellers right now."
Particular favourites are "10 Day Love Challenge" or "4 Weeks of Pleasure", which resembles a Christmas calendar with a different secret product per box.
Ms Mackowski said she was pleased that her business was helping people stay sane in confinement.
Coronavirus latest news: Boris Johnson moves out of intensive care, Downing Street says

They do like it up'em in Scandinavia then

That and Donald not believing the reports because it might affect his re-election.

Perhaps not just POTUS.

'A second report has claimed that the US collected intelligence pointing to a public health crisis in Wuhan as far back as November, after officials dismissed allegations earlier this week.

'On Wednesday, ABC News said that the National Center for Medical Intelligence had known of a spreading contagion in the Chinese city in November and later presented the White House and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) with its findings on “multiple” occasions. Repeated warnings were made throughout December, ABC News claims, before a detailed explanation of the issue appeared in Donald Trump’s daily intelligence briefing in January.

'The National Center for Medical Intelligence denied the report in a rare and unrequested public statement, dismissing it as 'not correct'. "As a matter of practice the National Center for Medical Intelligence does not comment publicly on specific intelligence matters,” said Dr R Shane Day, the centre’s director said. “However, in the interest of transparency during this current public health crisis, we can confirm that media reporting about the existence/release of a National Center for Medical Intelligence Coronavirus-related product/assessment in November of 2019 is not correct. No such NCMI product exists.”

'NBC News has since reiterated claims that US officials had amassed raw intelligence on a growing health crisis in Wuhan last year. According to its report, officials had acquired communications intercepts and overhead images that showed increased activity at health facilities in the city. A “situation report” was produced and distributed to federal public healths in late November, NBC News adds, but at that point no formal assessment was made and nor was there any indication of a mounting global pandemic. Further material that caught the attention of health analysts allegedly surfaced in December, before finding its way into Mr Trump’s briefing book in January – though it is unknown whether he read the information.

'Mark Esper, the US Department of Defense secretary, said this week he is “not aware” whether the Pentagon received intelligence on Covid-19 in December, months before community spread of the virus was identified in the US and in military ranks.'