Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

I thought they said that an emergency is still an emergency. Except for dentistry which reverted to NHS for emergencies.

But how do you judge when it's an emergency? I'd argue that, for the layman, that might be leaving it too late.

"Ooh, I'm feeling a bit sweaty, and my left arm is tingling a bit. It's probably nothing to worry about, and the doc said not to bother 'em unless things were really serious."

[A few hours later]

"Argh!! Me chest! Call the ambulance, Mabel!"

[One minute later]

"Bleargh....."
*sound of body hitting the carpet*

But how do you judge when it's an emergency? I'd argue that, for the layman, that might be leaving it too late.

"Ooh, I'm feeling a bit sweaty, and my left arm is tingling a bit. It's probably nothing to worry about, and the doc said not to bother 'em unless things were really serious."

[A few hours later]

"Argh!! Me chest! Call the ambulance, Mabel!"

[One minute later]

"Bleargh....."
*sound of body hitting the carpet*
There were concerns about that, I thought people were being encouraged not to ignore symptoms of things that could be serious. The message might not be getting through or might be getting lost in the noise as people turn the news off.

There were concerns about that, I thought people were being encouraged not to ignore symptoms of things that could be serious. The message might not be getting through or might be getting lost in the noise as people turn the news off.

That's my point. GPs (hopefully) know what symptoms are potentially serious. Mr Average, not so much.

Wow; paranoia of the Illuminati, the deep state and God knows what else is strong in this one!

'Many people are asking, what is the endgame of this contrived coronavirus epidemic? What is government attempting to accomplish? Complete control of individuals? Total destruction of private enterprise? Abolishment of Constitution protections? Foment racial discord? Outlaw guns? Demolish religion? Sweep the President from office? Cull the world’s human population? Yes, all of those are likely objectives. And to realize how fragile our freedoms are, this was all done in a period of one week. And a fearful population fully cooperated, voluntarily at first, and eventually by mandate. Now, can America ever get fearful workers to come out of hibernation and go back to work?

'I believe whomever is behind the plannedemic we see unfolding every day has already told us what to expect, when it will occur, how they plan to do their evil deeds, and what amount of depopulation will occur. Yes, maybe mass emigration out of the U.S. or a horrific number of deaths. That is what is planned. The evidence for this comes right off conspirator’s lips. Fortunately, that hasn’t happened yet. Only exaggerated news reports of COVID-19 deaths have made the public run and hide from this mostly benign viral outbreak.

'First, there is the World Health Organization (WHO) saying in 2018 that a non-descript Disease X was surely going to strike during President Trump’s tenure in office, well unless WHO got the funding they were demanding. Earlier, in 2017, Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Infectious Disease, warned (threatened) the Trump administration about the inevitability of a “surprise” disease outbreak. We also can view a segment of a TV series that aired in 2003, based on a Stephen King novel entitled Deadzone, where the CDC served as consultant, that deals with a coronavirus outbreak emanating from China, and chloroquine is presented as the only antidote. That isn’t coincidence.

'Then there is Mr. Double-Speak, vaccine entrepreneur Bill Gates, masquerading as a benevolent humanitarian, who claims vaccination will save more lives, but then reveals in a TED Talk (at 4:21 in the TED Talk): “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines… we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.” Make no mistake about it, Mr. Gates was saying one of the following factors he had on his photo slide at the TED Talk (CO2, people, services, energy per service and CO2 per unit of energy) has to come down to zero. “Probably one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty near zero,” he said.

'Finally, we have a startling forecast from Deagel.com, a highly regarded military assessment and intelligence corporation that is known as a CIA-front company. Deagel’s forecast for the U.S. is a decline in population from 327 million (2017) to 100 million in 2025, and a decline in Gross Domestic Product from $19 trillion to $2.4 trillion over the same time period, accompanied by a world decline in GDP of -$65-trillion. That’s an unexplained -70% decline in U.S. population. What does Deagel know that we don’t know? Either a lot of Americans are going to be emigrating or dying.'

Full article, for those who want to question their own sanity - 70% Depopulation of the US Predicted by 2025 - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Is this the title of the worst Enid Blyton book ever?

NT.jpg

TamH70

MIA
Actually, no. That book was shit, or at least every Yank ex- and serving serviceman who reviewed it said so. Saved me the bother of reading it.

With live sport staring up, if you can call snooker a sport, it is not going to be the same when there will be no hooligan in the crowd having a quick couple of coughs to clear their throat and the referee looking angry and saying "Quite please".

Yet another 'maybe'.

'A new study about the possible origin of the coronavirus has found that Covid-19 is not natural in origin.

'The study, led by Norwegian virologist Birger Sorensen, has found that the coronavirus’s spike protein contains sequences that appear to be artificially inserted. “The inserted sequences should never have been published. Had it been today, it would never have happened. It was a big mistake the Chinese made. The inserted sequences have a functionality that we describe. We explain why they are essential. But the Chinese pointed to them first”, Sorensen said. The researchers found that the virus had been doctored to bind to humans. They pointed out that it has hardly mutated since it began to infect humans, suggesting that it was already fully adapted to humans.

'Former MI6 head Richard Dearlove has backed the claim. He suggested that scientists may have been carrying out gene-splicing experiment, but rejected theories that this may have been for malevolent purposes. “It’s a risky business if you make a mistake. Look at the stories of the attempts by the leadership to lock down any debate about the origins of the pandemic and the way that people have been arrested or silenced”, he said.

'A French Nobel Prize-winning virologist earlier also said he believes that the Covid-19 was developed in a laboratory in the Chinese city of Wuhan. United States secretary of state Mike Pompeo later confirmed there is substantial evidence that the coronavirus originated in the Chinese state-backed Wuhan Institute of Virology.'

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile...back in the People's Paradise:

Good news:

China has removed pangolin parts from its official list of traditional medicines, state media reported Tuesday, days after increasing legal protections on the endangered animal.

Pangolins were left out of the official Chinese Pharmacopoeia this year, along with substances including a pill formulated with bat faeces, the state-owned Health Times reported.

The pangolin, the world's most heavily trafficked mammal, is thought by some scientists to be the possible host of the novel coronavirus that emerged at a market in China's Wuhan city last year.

Batshit crazy for sure.

Now that HMG and its advisers have decided that face masks are no longer a complete waste of time (to the extent that they are very soon to become compulsory in a variety of circumstances), what is available, what is effective and what do we buy? HMC seem quite shy to provide the standards advice on something that they have now deemed essential.

A trawl around Amazon reveals much to choose from. The majority seems to come from China, the quality of which seems variable, untested or unapproved (assuming it ever arrives, in any case.)

Any recommendations?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Now that HMG and its advisers have decided that face masks are no longer a complete waste of time (to the extent that they are very soon to become compulsory in a variety of circumstances), what is available, what is effective and what do we buy? HMC seem quite shy to provide the standards advice on something that they have now deemed essential.

A trawl around Amazon reveals much to choose from. The majority seems to come from China, the quality of which seems variable, untested or unapproved (assuming it ever arrives, in any case.)

Any recommendations?
Possibly because (and this might just be my terminal cynicism) the majority of masks are the next thing to completely fecking useless without a change in behaviour (a change a great many current mask wearers are ignorant of judging by what I see every time I venture into the wilds of town). It's not being done as a public health thing, but rather a "let's get ahead of those MSM cunts" thing...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Any recommendations?
In your case

W
In your case
Typically crass input from you.

Nevertheless, it's more than is forthcoming from those who have deemed it compulsory. HMG have not anticipated that their half-hearted direction is something else that will be totally open to the interpretation of the individual. Cue arguments at the door of Tesco when some bright spark is refused entry because his novelty Batman face mask is not deemed adequate protection.

Latest Threads