Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Surprise (if accurate, which is why it's here in the paranoia thread)! Chinese origin and US culpability.

'US intelligence officers knew a new contagion was sweeping Wuhan in November but they couldn’t get the message through to the top.

'Spying is a complicated game — it’s not just about secret agents and deep hacks. Intelligence agencies across the world also monitor the daily pulse of life across the planet. How much has it rained? Are crops healthy? Are people following their usual behaviour patterns?

'According to documents obtained by the US ABC, a series of “red flags” began to appear over Wuhan in November. Behavioural patterns were changing — businesses were behaving differently, so too were local authorities. It all matched the profile for an emerging contagion. So analysts delved deeper by tapping Chinese communications and accessing digital records. Frantic Chinese messaging revealed they already knew an epidemic was out of control. So analysts initiated long-established protocols to get this early warning up the chain of command.

'The ABC, citing four sources “briefed on the secret reporting”, reports their message repeatedly hit brick walls. “Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event,” one of the sources reportedly told the ABC. “It was then briefed multiple times” to appropriate levels along the chain of command, extending from the Defense Intelligence Agency through to the Pentagon’s Joint Staff – and the White House.'

Sackerson

Old-Salt
Surprise (if accurate, which is why it's here in the paranoia thread)! Chinese origin and US culpability.

'US intelligence officers knew a new contagion was sweeping Wuhan in November but they couldn’t get the message through to the top.

'Spying is a complicated game — it’s not just about secret agents and deep hacks. Intelligence agencies across the world also monitor the daily pulse of life across the planet. How much has it rained? Are crops healthy? Are people following their usual behaviour patterns?

'According to documents obtained by the US ABC, a series of “red flags” began to appear over Wuhan in November. Behavioural patterns were changing — businesses were behaving differently, so too were local authorities. It all matched the profile for an emerging contagion. So analysts delved deeper by tapping Chinese communications and accessing digital records. Frantic Chinese messaging revealed they already knew an epidemic was out of control. So analysts initiated long-established protocols to get this early warning up the chain of command.

'The ABC, citing four sources “briefed on the secret reporting”, reports their message repeatedly hit brick walls. “Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event,” one of the sources reportedly told the ABC. “It was then briefed multiple times” to appropriate levels along the chain of command, extending from the Defense Intelligence Agency through to the Pentagon’s Joint Staff – and the White House.'

Very interesting about how we monitor foreign parts. Yet UK/USA f'd about instead of using the warning.

Very interesting about how we monitor foreign parts. Yet UK/USA f'd about instead of using the warning.
The 'Coventry Effect'; if we do anything, they'll know we know, and figure out how we know? Makes a lot of intel pretty useless though!

Last edited:
I made the mistake of trying to explain to someone that if the size and shape of the antennas had not changed when a mast was upgraded, then the carrier frequency could not have changed, QED there was no new risk. The upgrade was a simple change in how the cell communicated with the endpoints to allow a greater number per cell.

BIG MISTAKE - a) I clearly don't understand and b) I've been brainwashed by "them", but not to worry as he's going to send me links to the truth. :oops:
Just say you can't have been brainwashed by "them", you don't have a balcony let alone been on "that" balcony

A Chinese friend sent me this snippet of Oriental wisdom:

2020 really is the Year of the Rat
We are all in hiding.
We only come out to get food.
We store the food in our homes to eat later.
And we run away when people come close to us.

Next year we need to work like an Ox.*

We can only become strong like a Tiger in 2022.

*2021 is the Year of the Ox/bull/cow.
2022 is the Year of the Tiger.

In the absence of any other plan, I propose that we follow this as a guideline.

Oyibo

LE
This popped up on a local group for me -
Give up your GSR
The NHS will be falling over themselves with praise for the military if they have to wear respirators for the duration of their shifts. Make them wear the gloves and boots as well

Today marks 22 days of isolation without sugar. Walking 3 miles a day, no meat, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic!
I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 2 hour home workout each day! Lost 30 lbs of fat and gained muscle mass!

I have no idea whose status this is, but I am really pleased for them

From this evening's live feed from the Daily Telegraph, at least one business seems to be doing well.......

Coronavirus boosts sex toy sales in Scandinavia
Sales of sex toys in Denmark and Norway have more than doubled in an apparent Scandinavian bid to spice up confinement, Henry Samuel reports.
In the first six days of April, sales in Norway rose 121 per cent compared to the same period in the previous year, according to Sinful, the biggest retailer of sex toys in the Nordics.
This compared to growth of 110 per cent in Denmark, and a slightly less buoyant 78 per cent in Sweden - where lockdown is not as severe as the other two Scandinavian countries.
"We have seen an extraordinary interest in sex toys for couples," said the company's founder and co-owner Mathilde Mackowski.
"Especially our multiple-day sex challenges have been very popular, and they are our top sellers right now."
Particular favourites are "10 Day Love Challenge" or "4 Weeks of Pleasure", which resembles a Christmas calendar with a different secret product per box.
Ms Mackowski said she was pleased that her business was helping people stay sane in confinement.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-latest-boris-johnson-updates-uk-cases-deaths/#update-20200409-1801

I bet sales of sex toys on ARRSE has more than doubled, it’s full of cünts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I bet sales of sex toys on ARRSE has more than doubled, it’s full of cünts.
Going by the selfies you put up it seems that is all you are left with ;)

My gaff is on the main walking route to the local Tesco and I don't think I have seen so many men doing the shopping before.

Going by the selfies you put up it seems that is all you are left with ;)

My gaff is on the main walking route to the local Tesco and I don't think I have seen so many men doing the shopping before.
I still have a tongue.

I was chatting to my neighbour who works down the hospital and they are setting up a big refrigerated shipping container mortuary , apparently they are stacking up the stiffs like cordwood down there.

This is A1 grade int .

endure

GCM
bins.jpg

I was chatting to my neighbour who works down the hospital and they are setting up a big refrigerated shipping container mortuary , apparently they are stacking up the stiffs like cordwood down there.

This is A1 grade int .
I've had the same kind of thing Int wise.
Huge mortuary being assembled behind the new hospital. Press can't see it as its too close to the LZ for the helicopters.

From this evening's live feed from the Daily Telegraph, at least one business seems to be doing well.......

Coronavirus boosts sex toy sales in Scandinavia
Sales of sex toys in Denmark and Norway have more than doubled in an apparent Scandinavian bid to spice up confinement, Henry Samuel reports.
In the first six days of April, sales in Norway rose 121 per cent compared to the same period in the previous year, according to Sinful, the biggest retailer of sex toys in the Nordics.
This compared to growth of 110 per cent in Denmark, and a slightly less buoyant 78 per cent in Sweden - where lockdown is not as severe as the other two Scandinavian countries.
"We have seen an extraordinary interest in sex toys for couples," said the company's founder and co-owner Mathilde Mackowski.
"Especially our multiple-day sex challenges have been very popular, and they are our top sellers right now."
Particular favourites are "10 Day Love Challenge" or "4 Weeks of Pleasure", which resembles a Christmas calendar with a different secret product per box.
Ms Mackowski said she was pleased that her business was helping people stay sane in confinement.
Coronavirus latest news: Boris Johnson moves out of intensive care, Downing Street says
They do like it up'em in Scandinavia then

endure

GCM
They do like it up'em in Scandinavia then

The reason they shag a lot in Scandinavia is that the beer is so expensive.

magumba

Old-Salt
1) Links for the rest of your article?
2) If you knows of a better test deploy it.

Latest Threads