Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

That wouldn't happen without a good struggle.
Based on your above comment, it seems you're definitely up for it though. You're just teasing Jesus. You ghey little minx.

could anyone actually legally have held them in their hotels?
The pizza delivery bloke until they'd paid for all the grub they'd had delivered to their rooms?

Look on the bright side, the outbreak in Italy might put a premature end to The 6 Nations Borefest. And hopefully, all rugby. For good.

Time to leave used chinese food containers around the office.
you joke, one of our engineers is from Wuhan (hasnt been home in a year - i know this because people keep asking him). i think he might be the reason she's been working from home this last fortnight.

one of the italians got food poisoning and didnt come into work....because he had food poisoning. she said someone had to go and check on him despite the fact that he'd just called in and said he was going to sleep having finally stopped throwing up. she keeps on about checking on him (whilst muttering about viruses) until someone suggests that if she wants to she can do it.

in the end she tells the junior girl to phone the hotel and demand that one of their staff check on him. 30 seconds after she tells her this she calls back and says that she needs to go and buy face masks which are then to be delivered to the hotel....so that the staff (who obviously dont work for us) can wear then when checking on our spewy hero.

it was around then that she stopped coming into the office.

Edited to add: the mad mad mad mad cow

Last edited:
you joke, one of the engineers is from Wuhan (hasnt been home in a year - i know this because people keep asking him). i think he might be the reason she's been working from home this last fortnight.

one of the italians got food poisoning and didnt come into work....because he had food poisoning. she said someone had to go and check on him despite the fact that he'd just called in and said he was going to sleep having finally stopped throwing up. she keeps on about checking on him (whilst muttering about viruses) until someone suggests that if she wants to she can do it.

in the end she tells the junior girl to phone the hotel and demand that one of their staff check on him. 30 seconds after she tells her this she calls back and says that she needs to go and buy face masks which are then to be delivered to the hotel....so that the staff (who obviously dont work for us) can wear then when checking on our spewy hero.

it was around then that she stopped coming into the office.
She isn't very good at her job, H&S from home, I don't think so.

this is probably the cheapest time to visit Venice ever.
We're rethinking our plan to go to Milan this summer. A former colleague & wife live there, we were going to be staying with them. They live in the zone of Lombardy that's currently locked down.

We're rethinking our plan to go to Milan this summer. A former colleague & wife live there, we were going to be staying with them. They live in the zone of Lombardy that's currently locked down.
i love that its "locked down" but you can still fly into the region....my colleague was due to go home at the weekend, he's thinking of sacking it off because although he can fly in and out he would need to quarantine himself at home for two weeks once he returned...

today in Genoa the buses were closed but the trains were running, WTF?

i love this kind of joined up thinking

i love that its "locked down" but you can still fly into the region....my colleague was due to go home at the weekend, he's thinking of sacking it off because although he can fly in and out he would need to quarantine himself at home for two weeks once he returned...

today in Genoa the buses were closed but the trains were running, WTF?

i love this kind of joined up thinking
That IS joined-up thinking. For Italy.

Latest Threads