Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Wtf happened to our education system that we'd turned out people who believe in lizard people and 5g Corona virus ? Howcome they aren't laughed out of existence ?

Wtf happened to our education system that we'd turned out people who believe in lizard people and 5g Corona virus ? Howcome they aren't laughed out of existence ?
It's the classic British eccentric.
Unfortunately, due to the reach of the interweb, broken brained halfwits can read the wibble with no supervision and are free to draw the conclusion that what the eccentric is saying is the truth.

magumba

Old-Salt
It's the classic British eccentric.
Unfortunately, due to the reach of the interweb, broken brained halfwits can read the wibble with no supervision and are free to draw the conclusion that what the eccentric is saying is the truth.
1 It was a live streamed interview on London Real youtube channel....no reading required....it was then deleted and banished into the ether within 20 minutes of it ending by youtube...question ...if its wibble why not leave it up and let common sense prove him wrong ?

During the interview, Mr Icke was asked what he thought about recent reports of 5G masts being vandalised in the England.

He said: “If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

Thats the actual quote....doesn't appear to me to be a claim of causation of winnie the pooh flu...methinks the Bubonic Bat Corporation might have twisted things a little

3 You can find the full interview on Bitchute.....please watch it then start asking yourself a few questions

I dont believe everything DI says,i also find some of his claims outlandish...however...i am open minded enough to believe that a large proportion of what we as a nation are being told by the mainstream media is complete unmitigated bollocks

We've had people for the last few thousand years showing full force psychosis and delusion and they get to be in charge sometimes.

1 It was a live streamed interview on London Real youtube channel....no reading required....it was then deleted and banished into the ether within 20 minutes of it ending by youtube...question ...if its wibble why not leave it up and let common sense prove him wrong ?

During the interview, Mr Icke was asked what he thought about recent reports of 5G masts being vandalised in the England.

He said: “If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

Thats the actual quote....doesn't appear to me to be a claim of causation of winnie the pooh flu...methinks the Bubonic Bat Corporation might have twisted things a little

3 You can find the full interview on Bitchute.....please watch it then start asking yourself a few questions

I dont believe everything DI says,i also find some of his claims outlandish...however...i am open minded enough to believe that a large proportion of what we as a nation are being told by the mainstream media is complete unmitigated bollocks
The funny thing is that there is a conspiracy over 5G just not the one doing the rounds over Coronavirus

If people got the hump for it's introduction to increase surveillance in this country they'd be closer to the mark

4 Lions walts, and National Action inbreds and the like are going to be the main target of it, but it has the potential to be another slot in a future police state

We've had people for the last few thousand years showing full force psychosis and delusion and they get to be in charge sometimes.
Except Magic Grandpa, he just didn't have the Momentum for one last putsch

magumba

Old-Salt
And in further news....some questions that have fleetingly rattled around my cranium quite freely and under no lockdown

Why has public health england decided to count and record deaths in more than one category ? (thus skewing figures...surely you can only die once)

Why is the total number of admissions to Londiniums 4000 bed pooh flu hotel a state secret

Why are people being jailed for filming at empty hospitals ?

And public health england again...why did they see fit to incorporate a percentage of next weeks (they are always a week behind) unpublished death toll figures into this weeks...again....skewing figures (which ch4 jumped on incorrectly...extrapolated and gave us more ammo to maintain our 'shaking like shitting dogs' position)

Why is the test for pooh flu being used at all after its inventor,who incidentally won a nobel prize for his work,had this to say about it... The Ebola Test: Let the Test’s Inventor Speak - Global Research

and yes i know this isnt ebola...but read on specifically about the shortcomings of the pcr test

Corona,cobra why is everything named after beer ?

Could be worse, could be the Stella virus

The same flu like symptoms, but a sudden inclination to beat your spouse

giatttt

Old-Salt
Because your physics standard grade syllabus will not include this simple chart and the very simple experiments to demonstrate it's meaning and validity.

1586439595123.png

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Because your physics standard grade syllabus will not include this simple chart and the very simple experiments to demonstrate it's meaning and validity.

View attachment 464076
I looked at that and thought the colours were in the wrong order, then I realised it’s referring to the visible spectrum and not radio waves. :slow:

giatttt

Old-Salt
The funny thing is that there is a conspiracy over 5G just not the one doing the rounds over Coronavirus

If people got the hump for it's introduction to increase surveillance in this country they'd be closer to the mark

4 Lions walts, and National Action inbreds and the like are going to be the main target of it, but it has the potential to be another slot in a future police state
I made the mistake of trying to explain to someone that if the size and shape of the antennas had not changed when a mast was upgraded, then the carrier frequency could not have changed, QED there was no new risk. The upgrade was a simple change in how the cell communicated with the endpoints to allow a greater number per cell.

BIG MISTAKE - a) I clearly don't understand and b) I've been brainwashed by "them", but not to worry as he's going to send me links to the truth. :oops:

magumba

Old-Salt
This popped up on a local group for me -
Give up your GSR
What is a servicebleator please ?....is it one of those things that levels the playing field somewhat if you are wearing it and the local constabulary wish to spray you with parva deodorant ?

And in further news....some questions that have fleetingly rattled around my cranium quite freely and under no lockdown

Why has public health england decided to count and record deaths in more than one category ? (thus skewing figures...surely you can only die once)

Why is the total number of admissions to Londiniums 4000 bed pooh flu hotel a state secret

Why are people being jailed for filming at empty hospitals ?

And public health england again...why did they see fit to incorporate a percentage of next weeks (they are always a week behind) unpublished death toll figures into this weeks...again....skewing figures (which ch4 jumped on incorrectly...extrapolated and gave us more ammo to maintain our 'shaking like shitting dogs' position)

Why is the test for pooh flu being used at all after its inventor,who incidentally won a nobel prize for his work,had this to say about it... The Ebola Test: Let the Test’s Inventor Speak - Global Research

and yes i know this isnt ebola...but read on specifically about the shortcomings of the pcr test

1) Links for the rest of your article?
2) If you knows of a better test deploy it.

Latest Threads