Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Apologies if i have missed it but.......

Have any if you watched the David Icke interview hosted recently?

Ive just heard it mentioned on the mainstream lunchtime news.
The article referred to him saying 5G was responsible for the virus, and any vaccine would contain microchips that would control those given the vaccine :)
No mention of the royal family being alien space lizards behind the virus, Icke is losing his imagination as well as his marbles

No mention of the royal family being alien space lizards behind the virus, Icke is losing his imagination as well as his marbles
Loosing ?!?
Mate, they are gone the way of the dodo !
Extinct before he was born.

Slime

LE
I haven’t seen it, I only saw it mentioned on the news.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I want my 15 minutes
1586288193883.png

1586288227539.png

BigT

LE
Apologies if i have missed it but.......

Have any if you watched the David Icke interview hosted recently?

Ive just heard it mentioned on the mainstream lunchtime news.
The article referred to him saying 5G was responsible for the virus, and any vaccine would contain microchips that would control those given the vaccine :)
Don't get me started on this David Ike thing, I got home yesterday morning from a 36 hour shift and had my wife yammering on about it, my daughter and I tried to explain that the 5G thing has 4Chan written all over it but to no avail. It seems COVID-19 is bringing out the mentalist in some people, it got to the point where I was hoping I'd get called back in just to escape the lunacy.

When did layoff become furlough, the sudden use of furlough my not be important in the grand scheme of things but it's really getting on my tits.

Slime

LE
Don't get me started on this David Ike thing, I got home yesterday morning from a 36 hour shift and had my wife yammering on about it, my daughter and I tried to explain that the 5G thing has 4Chan written all over it but to no avail. It seems COVID-19 is bringing out the mentalist in some people, it got to the point where I was hoping I'd get called back in just to escape the lunacy.

When did layoff become furlough, the sudden use of furlough my not be important in the grand scheme of things but it's really getting on my tits.
From my little understanding lay off is different to furlough.
I may be completely wrong but furlough is an American term in my understanding. I remember lots of ‘40s, ‘50s and ’60s US war films that had US army or navy troops talking about going on furlough in the same way we talk about R and R.
To me it was extended leave while still employed/paid paid rather than being let go.

Happy to be corrected.

On the other hand, the phrase ‘working two jobs’ instead of ‘I have two jobs’ drives me nuts :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just watching the news from outside St Tommy's and the traffic seems to be very heavy considering we are meant to be in lockdown!

Slime

LE
Just watching the news from outside St Tommy's and the traffic seems to be very heavy considering we are meant to be in lockdown!
I really enjoy those outside broadcasts.

The handout from the studio very often includes ‘are there any updates’ which is then followed by lots of waffle.

At the end of each new sentence from the journalist outside the hospital I shout to the TV ‘That’s a no then’ ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I want my 15 minutes
View attachment 463582

View attachment 463583
If she wants to ensure she does not die a virgin..........

Mind you, probably too late, but one can hope!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not long back from my weekly shop at Tesco's. I went at 9.30 as 9-10 is for wrinkles and vulnerable a. Saw a mate there who had been stopped from going in as I sailed by him - well in a queue that was moving. I of course fully sympathised with him :twisted:. Reminded him he will be old one day :)

Only problem is once in the shop it is full of wrinkles moving at just over 0mph and stopping just where I wanted something or they stop in the only spot that will block the aisle. Fecking wrinkles, us nearly 70 year old racing snakes are pissed off at their antics :)

Still, 20 mins queue 20 mins shop so not too bad.

Offa

War Hero
It could be worse:

The Black Death and the Coronavirus: Lessons from the 14th Century
by Lawrence W. Reed

Responses to the Black Death in the 14th Century make today's responses to COVID-19 seem tepid. In his riveting history, The Black Death, historian Philip Ziegler reports instances of homes of the sick being walled off, leaving the inhabitants to die inside. Bodies by the dozens, even hundreds, were buried in shallow graves, only to be dug up and spread around by wild animals. (from FEE)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1586355215759.png

Paranoid? OK, the following is a post on a Spanish chat site from someone in UK who visits from time to time.
He'd already posted about the 5G bit deliberately being put in to "control" us and has quoted Icke and a couple of YouTube things from him. I think this one tells us a little more about him:

this will probably only end once everyone is forced to take bill gates toxic eugenics vaccine, and then receive a tattoo (or mark!, Bill gates digital ID) to let everyone know your 'Safe'. All sounds very biblical doesn't it.

Of course they may put us all into camps and administer forced "healthcare", which is all well and good if your a nazi or until the next strain/mutation of virus comes out, and then we start again with lockdown part 2.

I apologise if my comments are negative but it is a negative and a very real situation. This crisis is being used to strip away your rights and nothing more (oh and to crash the economy and force everyone into welfare). Even the W.H.O now admits they may have to forcefully remove people from their homes and administer "treatment"(of course for everyone's protection).

Due to previous posts he's made, I'm pretty sure he's serious and not a fantastic wind-up merchant.
Shame cos it would be a pretty good piss take otherwise.

Paranoid? OK, the following is a post on a Spanish chat site from someone in UK who visits from time to time.
He'd already posted about the 5G bit deliberately being put in to "control" us and has quoted Icke and a couple of YouTube things from him. I think this one tells us a little more about him:

this will probably only end once everyone is forced to take bill gates toxic eugenics vaccine, and then receive a tattoo (or mark!, Bill gates digital ID) to let everyone know your 'Safe'. All sounds very biblical doesn't it.

Of course they may put us all into camps and administer forced "healthcare", which is all well and good if your a nazi or until the next strain/mutation of virus comes out, and then we start again with lockdown part 2.

I apologise if my comments are negative but it is a negative and a very real situation. This crisis is being used to strip away your rights and nothing more (oh and to crash the economy and force everyone into welfare). Even the W.H.O now admits they may have to forcefully remove people from their homes and administer "treatment"(of course for everyone's protection).

Due to previous posts he's made, I'm pretty sure he's serious and not a fantastic wind-up merchant.
Shame cos it would be a pretty good piss take otherwise.
Clearly a Remainer.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs