Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Last edited:
Unbelievable.
Mental, gotta be the only reason.
Otherwise, deliberately attempting to infect people with a possibly fatal disease ?
If it's not that then giving that impression can only be to intimidate and put peeps in fear of their lives. There's a few flavours of bodily harm there, so jail the ****.

The amount of obesity in the UK, you'd think some people could just stay safe at home and live off their own body fat for a couple of months, coming out healthier and trimmer than they've been for fucking years. Nope, not judging by the amount of corpulent gutbucket horrors in the shop queue today.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Radio 5 live mow, some woman crying because there might be pregnant women, turns out she has MH and social services etc made her have an abortion. Get those listening figures up 5 live.
Two days later, woman commits suicide after been on BBC radio

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Apologies if i have missed it but.......

Have any if you watched the David Icke interview hosted recently?

Ive just heard it mentioned on the mainstream lunchtime news.
The article referred to him saying 5G was responsible for the virus, and any vaccine would contain microchips that would control those given the vaccine :)

Apologies if i have missed it but.......

Have any if you watched the David Icke interview hosted recently?

Ive just heard it mentioned on the mainstream lunchtime news.
The article referred to him saying 5G was responsible for the virus, and any vaccine would contain microchips that would control those given the vaccine :)
But, but, but. What if he's right!!

TamH70

MIA
That's a very good point!

Ignore the naysayers - and what's your position on magic beans? As it happens, I can get you into the ground floor of the next new commodity: all I need . . .
Is someone who is good at doing proper 419 scams.

That's a very good point!

Ignore the naysayers - and what's your position on magic beans? As it happens, I can get you into the ground floor of the next new commodity: all I need . . .
Magic beans you say.
I remember a kid called Jamie who had a magic torch, and another kid who reckoned he had a giant peach.

I think that they're related to that bloke Damanbugs who shouts at pigeons.

Magic beans you say.
I remember a kid called Jamie who had a magic torch, and another kid who reckoned he had a giant peach.

I think that they're related to that bloke Damanbugs who shouts at pigeons.
It’s true, they are Charlie’s mates, he owned a chocolate factory.

TamH70

MIA
It’s true, they are Charlie’s mates, he owned a chocolate factory.
Only after the previous owner got done for the culpable homicide of several kids and Modern Slavery act violations over the workforce in his factory. After that, Charlie had to employ the Oompa Loompas at union rates.

Latest Threads