Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

You seem to type in batco, with any key setting the that signals don't know
Interesting: all that time apparently served in the British Army, and yet you're unfamiliar with the motto of the Rifles, who's antecedents include the RGJ.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Interesting: all that time apparently served in the Britisg=h Army, and yet you're unfamiliar with the motto of the Rifles, who's antecedents include the RGJ.
The clue is my name, never served with the muppets you talk of.
Do you know much about the REME?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The clue is my name, never served with the muppets you talk of.
Do you know much about the REME?
Thankfully, other than knowing that they're the 'Royal Engineers Minus Experience', no. Blue for the seas you've never crossed, red for the blood you've never spilled, yellow; the reason why.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thankfully, other than knowing that they're the 'Royal Engineers Minus Experience', no. Blue for the seas you'e never crossed, red for the blood you've never spilled, yellow; the reason why.
Wow you have google, The Rifles are newer than than the RAF Regt
Any time you want to compare medals mate, and please don't dis my friends that died, we had REME Technician Cpls as section Commanders in Stan as the Infantry weren't good enough
Can you explain The radar mile?

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Apparently the story behind the RA stable belt, AIUI....
Well, at least you got it, as opposed to @Tomasz Krachanaker[/USER] who has butt-ache, as a possible Really Easy Money Earner.

Attachments

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The REME is also newer than the RAF Regt.
Yes I didn't claim it wasn't but we don't claim any battle honours
It was a mere 8 months, not even a pregnancy

Thankfully, other than knowing that they're the 'Royal Engineers Minus Experience', no. Blue for the seas you've never crossed, red for the blood you've never spilled, yellow; the reason why.
Education surely and isn't that the RAMC colours thing?

Is the rifles motto something out of:

'Cause of that unnecessary jogging everywhere walk they do?
I mean you'll spill your tea trying to march bimble in loose formation away from the cookhouse.

I
Quote[]Corps of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (Formed in 1942 to meet the demands of World War Two), REME exists “to keep the punch in the Army’s fist” ]Quote.... Montgomery of El-Alamein.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The colour of Herfy handbags?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Latest Threads