Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Nah, you're fine. I had Meindls, and got rid to a charity shop as they were foot wreckers. My Magnum Cougars do me for cold weather so I've no need for the Karrimor.

Speaking of other boots, if I pop my clogs, I have a nearly new pair of Merrill ankle boots. The soles of which are crap for wet weather as they are like ice skates in leaf litter etc.
Magnums are for cadets and persons of homosexual traits.

Local news now reporting that there are bodies in the streets in Ecuador (Quito and Guayaquil) and some reports of 350 dead.

Peru seems to be doing OK for now, but the very naughty people in the provinces have had their curfew extended because they weren’t respecting the original. 1600 - 0500, unless you have documents and police approval, you are not allowed out of your house. Here in Lima we are allowed out until 1800. Many places have stopped selling alcohol, which is not helping my mood. Children are not allowed out unless they are going to a medical facility.View attachment 461592View attachment 461593View attachment 461594

Attached are three screen grabs that are from my OH’s Facebook account.
I was in Guayaquil in 1989, those images are an improvement.

60MHz is HF (short wave). You need an aerial 6ft long if 5G used 60Mhz. It's people spouting nonsense without realising just how stupid it makes them look.
I get that, but it doesn’t answer my question.

endure

GCM
I get that, but it doesn’t answer my question.
Non ionising radiation can cause burns if there's enough power involved. That's how a microwave works.

The amount of power emitted by 5G kit isn't enough to do that. A small cell transmits at about 250mW and is 10 feet up on a pole.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

rifleair

War Hero
60MHz is HF (short wave). You need an aerial 6ft long if 5G used 60Mhz. It's people spouting nonsense without realising just how stupid it makes them look.
60mhz is VHF, HF is 3 to 30mhz, VHF is 30. to 300 mhz. A VHF antenna at 60 MHz would be 5 metres long, but most antennas use 1/4 wavelength antennas which would be 1.25m or a fraction under 4 feet. Sorry sigs pl coming out!

giatttt

Old-Salt
Non ionising radiation can cause burns if there's enough power involved. That's how a microwave works.
Eh no. 2.4GHz resonates the water molecule, transfers energy and heats it up. Hence the reason that frozen things don't behave as expected by most people in the microwave - the molecules can't move. Also why wifi outdoors is rubbish when it rains.

rifleair

War Hero
Isn‘t it the power that causes damage?
Radiation power is what causes damage, in the simplest terms the effect to the body would be heating, the more power , the greater the heating, which would raise the body temperature. The two areas most susceptible to heating are the eyes and the testes because they have the least blood flow to enable cooling.
The first damage from prolonged exposure would be cataracts to the eyes. As the power increases damage would be burning, you would effectively be in a microwave oven.
At 60 MHz the amount of power output would have to be massive.

Was watching a report on the local news, basically saying that the usual things that people go to hospital for had rapidly declined. The hospitals were saying that people should still be rocking up for treatments. No mention of the fact that people are not going for fear of contracting kung flu.

The amount of power emitted by 5G kit isn't enough to do that. A small cell transmits at about 250mW and is 10 feet up on a pole.
By the way. 60Mhz, isn't HF, it's VHF.

Tool

LE
Was watching a report on the local news, basically saying that the usual things that people go to hospital for had rapidly declined. The hospitals were saying that people should still be rocking up for treatments. No mention of the fact that people are not going for fear of contracting kung flu.
...or being told not to go to hospital, as they will not be treated unless they have the Bat Flu.

Latest Threads