Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Local news now reporting that there are bodies in the streets in Ecuador (Quito and Guayaquil) and some reports of 350 dead.

Peru seems to be doing OK for now, but the very naughty people in the provinces have had their curfew extended because they weren’t respecting the original. 1600 - 0500, unless you have documents and police approval, you are not allowed out of your house. Here in Lima we are allowed out until 1800. Many places have stopped selling alcohol, which is not helping my mood. Children are not allowed out unless they are going to a medical facility.
B03A207A-46A9-4D9C-804E-1E9EB4FD1CDC.jpeg
D33B31EE-C518-4344-BA99-902E552D5F53.jpeg
30B45381-8A56-4ED6-B2C0-0C9E2BC96F3F.jpeg

Attached are three screen grabs that are from my OH’s Facebook account.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Youngest ever victim, from London, had multiple stab wounds but died 'with' Covid-19.

One way to improve one set of statistics?
I'm not amending the talented footballer thread

And no surprises there. Those evil, capitalist, running-dog Americans, infecting good Chinese, Iranian and Italian (err, what) citizens!

'Having brought us the global breakout of a killer coronavirus, China’s Communist Party dictatorship is now fostering the insinuation that this virus originated not in China, but in America. Mind you, China’s President Xi Jinping and his CCP flunkies have not so far adopted this Orwellian lie as the official line. But there’s a growing blame-America stench now wafting from China’s state propaganda mills. American authorities need to pay close attention, and do everything in their power to push back, as China’s commissars begin bioengineering a narrative to blame this contagion on others.

'On Feb. 27, China’s state-run China Global Television Network (CGTN) broadcast a segment in which one of China’s most prominent epidemiologists, Dr. Zhong Nanshan, speaking about COVID-19, opined that “the infection was first spotted in China, but the virus may not have originated in China.” This was not some casual, private remark. Zhong was speaking at an officially hosted press conference in southern China, whence state-run media obligingly broadcast his statement. What we have here is an officially showcased insinuation, seeding the ground already prepared by prior state propaganda.

'Zhong’s suggestion that “the virus may not have originated in China” followed an article published on Feb. 22 by China’s state-run, English-language Global Times, under the headline: “Japanese TV report sparks speculations in China that COVID-19 may have originated in the U.S.

Even worse now, a forest fire in China, the powers that be there have reported a number of deaths and I hear on the grape vine that they have strong suspicions the inferno was started in the US from where the CIA caused it to be deliberately to China.....

Even worse now, a forest fire in China, the powers that be there have reported a number of deaths and I hear on the grape vine that they have strong suspicions the inferno was started in the US from where the CIA caused it to be deliberately to China.....

Ah, no doubt using the US's giant orbiting parabolic mirror, deployed from the X37B, to focus the sun's rays on Chinese forests. But what about the pandas!

Ah, no doubt using the US's giant orbiting parabolic mirror, deployed from the X37B, to focus the sun's rays on Chinese forests. But what about the pandas!
It could be, or perhaps it is a giant reflective tin foil hat like device.

As for the Pandas, well just keep an eye on them.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
**** the pandas. They can't even shag one another into species viability.
If we started eating Pandas I bet the Chinese would find a way of making them breed

Good news at last.

The Eurovision shit song contest has been cancelled.

Eurovision Song Contest cancelled over coronavirus
You spoke too soon... It's still being televised and wasting airtime, it's just that the competitive element will be removed and the organisers will instead air a television show honouring all 41 songs in a non-competitive format.

"Eurovision: Shine a Light" will take place on Saturday, 16 May if you want to pencil that in on your calendar, in place of what would have been the live final in the Netherlands.

Sietse Bakker, executive producer, said: “We want to make a show that [snip} will inspire those at home and connect people from across Europe and beyond in these difficult times.

At least the United Kingdom won't have to suffer the ignominy of the standard 'Nul Points'

Latest Threads