Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1585487580823.png

CMO Scotland has suggested that lockdown could last til June.

Mary and Elizabeth are already complaining.
One rumour that could well turn out to true, with so many idiots not social isolating they probably have no choice but to extend the lockdown

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Until June does what?
The less social contact people have the less chance of getting the virus

Without enough hosts to spread the virus it will die out

Of course this takes joined up thinking, and making sure we don't let it get back into the UK by controlling our borders

Oops, on that basis we're stuffed...we've got Border Farce and the Home Office in Lunatic House

**** As it's the NAAFI tits, arrse, feck, girls *****

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The less social contact people have the less chance of getting the virus

Without enough hosts to spread the virus it will die out

Of course this takes joined up thinking, and making sure we don't let it get back into the UK by controlling our borders

Oops, on that basis we're stuffed...we've got Border Farce and the Home Office in Lunatic House
It's the NAAFI so please edit your post

Guns, paranoia and vigilantism; never a good combination.

'A group of armed vigilantes are said to have cut down a tree on the Maine island of Vinalhaven, using it as a roadblock to try and quarantine three New Jersey workers. Police said they were called on Friday afternoon to reports of 'several people with guns' threatening one man who had left his home to see why his cable service was down.'

Euclid

Old-Salt
Praise Dee Lawd!! St Tony of Blair has finally come to our rescue with words of wisdom. We is all saved. Hallelujah.

COVID 19 crisis appears to be driving a massive improvement in the quality of journalism so it is not all bad. I suspect some of the old school retired hacks have answered the call and stepped up to the mark to do their bit in our hour of greatest need.

1585556613729.jpeg

BBC News said:
The message "Thank You NHS" has been painted on to it, likely in support of medics tackling the coronavirus crisis.
No doubt it will be shortlisted for a Royal Television Society Television Journalism Award.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
COVID 19 crisis appears to be driving a massive improvement in the quality of journalism so it is not all bad. I suspect some of the old school retired hacks have answered the call and stepped up to the mark to do their bit in our hour of greatest need.

View attachment 461073

No doubt it will be shortlisted for a Royal Television Society Television Journalism Award.

It would have to be a national award because I have never seen the M25 like that during the day (or night).

NSP

LE
Just breaking on LBC:-

A man coughed on police and said he had coronavirus last night. He later tested negative but that won't make the fact that he was promptly tasered for his trouble feel any less painful.

Nor will it ease the pain of the inevitable custodial sentence when the charge under the Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Act 2018 eventually comes before the magistrate.

Just breaking on LBC:-

A man coughed on police and said he had coronavirus last night. He later tested negative but that won't make the fact that he was promptly tasered for his trouble feel any less painful.

Nor will it ease the pain of the inevitable custodial sentence when the charge under the Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Act 2018 eventually comes before the magistrate.
I hope the current situation allows more use of the taser to ensure a safe distance is maintained between Police and knobheads.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I hope the current situation allows more use of the taser to ensure a safe distance is maintained between Police and knobheads.
Like PPE?

Latest Threads