Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Dredd

LE
To any of our Arrse Maidens, please be assured that we a very worried about your personal safety in these difficult and trying times. And in view of that:

Stay safe.jpg

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
So if people stay at home CV19 does not spread so fast?
But is that not just slowing down the infection rates & this will last longer?
Those that come out of 12 weeks isolation will then get it?
Or will the UK be virus free and no one will get it?

So if people stay at home CV19 does not spread so fast? YES
But is that not just slowing down the infection rates & this will last longer? YES
Those that come out of 12 weeks isolation will then get it? SEE BELOW
Or will the UK be virus free and no one will get it? SEE BELOW
As I understand It.

Your last two lines are one of the things we won't know until it happens.
It will likely be somewhere in the middle, with a certain amount of caution being still required by everyone but the virus won't be waiting to pounce on everyone the second they step out they're door. If you have been ill or exposed to someone who has been ill you'll be on a different schedule to everyone else anyway.

And the anti-vax mongs start to break cover. I can't imagine her choice would be any great loss to civilisation.

'Rapper M.I.A. revealed she would rather "choose death" instead of getting a coronavirus vaccination as the pandemic continues to worsen. The 44-year-old announced she was anti-vaccination, and, during a flurry of tweets on Wednesday, admitted she regretted being "made to'" vaccinate her 11-year-old son before he started school.'

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
"In South Africa, leading evangelist Andy Buchan says he has tested positive for Covid-19, while local media reports that a man who won 7.4m rand ($426,000; £354,000) in the lottery will have to wait until the nationwide lockdown ends to pick up the money.
Just when he could actually do with the cash as well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In other news, Africans stealing stuff shocker - "Meanwhile, Germany says it will not be paying for six-million face masks it had ordered but had not received after they went missing at an airport in Kenya" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In other news, Africans stealing stuff shocker - "Meanwhile, Germany says it will not be paying for six-million face masks it had ordered but had not received after they went missing at an airport in Kenya" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Six million masks? A bit late.

Why are German masks in Kenya?

Fking hell... walked into Morrisons to do some panic buying earlier. Was akin to walking into an operating theatre, vast array of surgical gear on display. Face masks, surgical gloves etc.... who'd have ever thunk it.

Corbyn’s swansong interview with Kuenssberg is worth a read if only for the amusement value...

Coronavirus: Jeremy Corbyn says he was proved 'right' on public spending
Virus spending shows I was right - Corbyn

You really couldn’t make this shit up. Ludicrous election spending promises compared to the money being poured into Covid19? I’ll wager that even McDonnell is embarrassed/bemused/laughing at this level of delusional wibble from Corbyn.

Jeremy Corbyn said:
the government's response to coronavirus proves he was "absolutely right" about public spending at the 2019 general election.
The Labour leader told the BBC he had been "denounced as somebody that wanted to spend more money than we could possibly afford" to fix social wrongs.

But he said he had been vindicated by the vast sums the government was spending on the current crisis.

The Tories now realised they had to "invest in the state"
You just couldn't make it up (unless you are Corbyn of course).

The nut-jobs of POTUS at QAnon now getting in on the act.

'This is perhaps the most prominent conspiracy theory to date, and the reasoning is simple enough. According to this theory, the coronavirus – officially called SARS-CoV-2 – isn’t just an unlucky product of nature but a viral weapon created in the lab in order to terrorize unspecified targets.

'Politicians and cranks across the world have espoused some version of this theory, though not always blaming the same perpetrator. U.S. Senator Tom Cotton blames the Chinese government. Leaders in Iran and China have argued that the origin of the virus is actually the U.S. military. This conspiracy theory has also gotten support from the usual internet-dwelling suspects, with QAnon adherents claiming the virus is a so-called false flag invented by the “deep state” (among other bizarre ideas).

'One argument points out that Johns Hopkins University hosted a public exercise last October of how a pandemic would affect the world, suspiciously using a coronavirus as its fictional germ. That Bill Gates, a common target of the QAnon crowd, helped fund this simulation exercise has only further stoked those flames.'

Ordered a Chinese takeaway last night to be delivered, when it came a little Chinese man got out of is van and started shouting isolate isolate , I said don't worry mate I'm not in a hurry

Dredd

LE
So if people stay at home CV19 does not spread so fast?
But is that not just slowing down the infection rates & this will last longer?
Those that come out of 12 weeks isolation will then get it?
Or will the UK be virus free and no one will get it?
Yes.

That's the point.

Did you miss the memo?

Dredd

LE
In the next village over, there is someone who flew back from Sri Lanka, I think yesterday. She has her (grown up) children in the house, who are down from London. Far from isolating herself my wife met them all out walking the dog on a public footpath. A part of me wants to call 101 and hang her to the authorities, but I would find doing so difficult. Any thoughts ?
Rifle is accurate up to 600m

Latest Threads