Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Prince of Wales confirmed with Coronavirus. So he picks it up in Londonistan then travels up to Scotland! Cheers for that!

Some top scamming fecks out there - no depth too low.

Correct guidance here:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Prince of Wales confirmed with Coronavirus. So he picks it up in Londonistan then travels up to Scotland! Cheers for that!

I doubt he'll be any closer than a couple of miles away from the great unwashed!

Arkanstigger

War Hero
So he's at Balmoral with Covid 19. Is Andrew at Windsor with Jennifer, 17?

Last edited:
If it's good enough for Charlie it's good enough for me.
I'll be pointing my camper van in the direction of the Highlands the noo.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
The normal government reaction to a problem is to do nothing and hope that it goes away.
The government is asking us to stay at home and do nothing as this will make the virus go away.

Euclid

Old-Salt
On the upside/downside, there’s less opportunity for talented would-be rappers, footballers and musicians to get all stabby with each other.

Or indeed for innocent law abiding citizens to be murdered in cold blood by the Met simply for brandishing a weapon in public.

Dredd

LE
Now there’ll be trouble

BREAKING NEWS from Buckfast:

Given the unprecedented Covid-19 situation, we wanted to take time to update you on our position.

With immediate effect our offices and production lines will temporarily close, this decision was not taken lightly, however we must act on the Governments advice.

Our safety and wellbeing of our employees, and the wider community is of the utmost importance. We must play our part in helping to protect our NHS by asking our employees to stay at home.

With the temporary closure, our distribution network will be freed up to play it’s part in delivering vital essential commodities across the United Kingdom at this time.

Our production will commence as soon as we can.
Thank you for your understanding.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The reality of the situation will hit the nation hard now, as critical services start breaking down . . .

weep.jpg

bairn.jpg

Now we really ARE in a crisis situation. Even our Fearless Leader is moved, seen here wiping away a single solitary manly tear . . .

nippy.jpg

Noticed on local town Facebook pages the amount of fucking “I’m classed as vulnerable, asthmatic, anxiety ridden, basically cannot function anymore (except 2 months ago when I posted I went to Lanzarote on holiday) and cannot go to the Supermarket to shop and need special chocolate to survive” posts!
It seems that either people are seeing themselves as vulnerable as a badge of honor or people actually are weak nowadays and fill Doctors Surgery’s waiting rooms themselves or their little Timmy who will have ADHD and any other 3 letter ailment!?!?!
I read one the other day where a mother told everyone that her precious could only eat spaghetti, but shop own, not Heinz and certainly not spaghetti hoops as was offered by helpers willing to go out and buy them for her!
Mr Coronavirus, I know a group of people you need to meet, just that they are too busy crying in their own self pity and shouting from the rooftops how vulnerable they are on PityBook!

Latest Threads