Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Now there’ll be trouble

BREAKING NEWS from Buckfast:

Given the unprecedented Covid-19 situation, we wanted to take time to update you on our position.

With immediate effect our offices and production lines will temporarily close, this decision was not taken lightly, however we must act on the Governments advice.

Our safety and wellbeing of our employees, and the wider community is of the utmost importance. We must play our part in helping to protect our NHS by asking our employees to stay at home.

With the temporary closure, our distribution network will be freed up to play it’s part in delivering vital essential commodities across the United Kingdom at this time.

Our production will commence as soon as we can.
Thank you for your understanding.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Daddy everyone has forgot about me, do something or I will scream and scream until I'm sick
Anything to be current!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

ITALY FUEL STATION STRIKE

Fuel stations are going on strike starting Wednesday 25 March.

On the first day the motorway stations will close, followed by the main highways around cities, followed by small roads and cities.

The reason they're giving is that government measures have taken away all their business and they can't afford to stay open.

No finish date has been given for the strike.

This will affect food and essential supplies distribution, the police and emergency services, and also medical personnel who rely on their cars to get to work.

(also posted in MERS Coronavirus warning)

Now that the great and good are reduced to Skyping interviews from home, who else is surprised by the shite state of their living rooms/lounge/undeclared dungeon?

The Grand Mufti of Old Lahndaaan Tahn was on earlier: the place was minging.

Well, it was only a matter of time. BBC London News featuring a drill (rap) artist doing his bit to raise Coronavirus awareness through rap. He'll probably be in line for an OBE on the basis of this... as long as he doesn't get shanked by one of his bros in the meantime.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Daddy everyone has forgot about me, do something or I will scream and scream until I'm sick
She seems (or her managers do) desperate to be back on the front page.

I've already alerted them to the "funeral" scam. ;)
Not all are scams. I was due to go to a funeral at my local crem next week but it has now been restricted to immediate family only.

Well, it was only a matter of time. BBC London News featuring a drill (rap) artist doing his bit to raise Coronavirus awareness through rap. He'll probably be in line for an OBE on the basis of this... as long as he doesn't get shanked by one of his bros in the meantime.
You say drill artist, I think RSM. Funny world and all that . . .

A bloke who can shuffle about 600 blokes in a vaguely military manner as opposed to some mong with a barely discernable command of the Queen's English.

I call a draw.

Latest Threads