Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

endure

GCM
Emirates have just suspended all flights TFN

Just received from the NHS:

NHS Coronavirus Service: If you live alone, tell a friend or a family member you are self isolating.Talk to someone over the phone at least once a day.

If you get coronavirus symptoms such as a high temperature or a new persistent cough, seek clinical advice using NHS 111 Online - About coronavirus (COVID-19) as soon as possible. Call if you can't get online.

Read more if you live with others
Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection

I have a partner who has to steer clear of me. Two children who have to also keep clear of me ('minimum of 3 steps away'). A dog who can't understand my I can't take her for a walk. Even the cats are looking at me accusingly. At least I have Arrse...

He had to run away when told everyone he was spotted wearing a Man U shirt.
Ah, such a pity that lack of judgment extols a heavy price. Er, what is Manchester city, is it a place of habitation?

Ah, such a pity that lack of judgment extols a heavy price. Er, what is Manchester city, is it a place of habitation?
Ive heard it’s full of very bitter people.

And with little intellectual properties.

It's an Oasis in amongst Stone Roses. A Wonder wall of the North, far different from the Beautiful South.
I'll accept your word for it. Even If I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

endure

GCM
90790170_10222204223155251_577487709048668160_n.jpg

Ahh I forgot, you're Old ain't ya.
Yes but not infirm or doting, I was born in the north of England, but by the chariots of fire, I am bloody glad I escaped when I did.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
We've had to cancel the MiL's funeral, too many old people were going, changed it to an unattended cremation and a memorial service at a date to be arranged, probably when the pubs open again.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
Probably best to wait until she dies anyway

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Daddy everyone has forgot about me, do something or I will scream and scream until I'm sick

Last edited:
Daddy everyone has forgot about me, do something of I will scream and scream until I'm sick
And which generation going to be looking after her to see she's got a 'kin future ?!?
...ours !

Daddy everyone has forgot about me, do something of I will scream and scream until I'm sick
Strange. I was thinking exactly the same thing.
She’s been idolised as some sort of saviour of the earth, but now she has been sidelined.