Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

Chinese have some drills for it:

Not sure what that Soviet hammer and sickle sign is though!

Do tell, how do you know that is the case?
Because I'm Welsh. In most my life in Wales, I have only ever been witness to a single instance of attempted sheep interference - a man wearing a tutu and wellies (footwear to prevent the sheep running away).

I know all about English people and their fetish for spanking and suchlike.

Robme

LE
Why do we keep calling it "CORONADA VIRUS or COVID 19" as if it was the Black Death?

It's Wuhan flu.
Because there is no cure. And it’s not like any flu, theWorld has had to deal with. It’s got the nasty potential to mutate. It would appear that 14 days quarantine would appear not to be enough, as there are now reports of victims coming down after 47 days.
Also the mortality rate is fluctuating, depending on where the numbers are counted. Also the BBC‘s news that the quarantine broke down on the ship in Japan, who says? The numbers coming off that ship match the advice given by a virologist who appeared on C4. Of all the most stupid decisions taken by the stupid government on the planet stupid, bringing U.K. citizens and numerous others (not entitled to free NHS care) from ground zero back to the U.K. certainly makes the minister responsible for this numpty vote trading decision, muppet of the year award winner. When this ‘black death’ wrecks large in the U.K., do you think that this government has the ability to feed the nation? Coz I don’t, unless I happen to live in London or the SE. This isn’t China you know.

Robme

LE
Because I'm Welsh. In most my life in Wales, I have only ever been witness to a single instance of attempted sheep interference - a man wearing a tutu and wellies (footwear to prevent the sheep running away).

You can admit the truth on here, we won’t tell anybody? First hand experience here, I believe (coz that’s how Arrse works) that you have been out at night with your proctologist’s qualification?

You can admit the truth on here, we won’t tell anybody? First hand experience here, I believe (coz that’s how Arrse works) that you have been out at night with your proctologist’s qualification?
Don’t bother.

It’s all a smokescreen.

He just wants to keep the good looking ones for himself.

“Suits ewe sir”

I have never entered a farm for the express purpose of interfering with sheep, nor have I endorsed such actions.

Pardon me but the man was wearing wellies to stop the sheep running away?
You've always been fairly coherent apart from when you talk about religion - but what have wellies on a man have to do with a sheep's ability to run?

You've always been fairly coherent apart from when you talk about religion - but what have wellies on a man have to do with a sheep's ability to run?
You put the back legs down the wellies so they can't run away.

Real Welshmen then put the front legs over their shoulders so they can have a good snog.

Have you not heard of the welly trick?

A romantic evening spent wearing nothing but a sheepskin coat should be all the apology he requires.
I think I'll skip the meal this evening. I don't feel hungry now.

It's just that.... well it never occurred to me. I mean, as long as there are sheep farmers' daughters who errrrrm....
I had a daughter once while her mother looked on, on a little hill with a few trees around, lush it was.

Afterwards her mother said baaaaaaaah!

Latest Threads