Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
York has a high proportion oriental types who habitually wear masks and have always done so; it's nothing new. My understanding has always been that they do so out of politeness so as not to unavoidably spread cold germs. All the 'Caucasians' I share a train to work with would do well to be as thoughtful, rather than coughing all over their neighbours without so much as a by your leave - the filthy bstads.
Not the pretty girls though?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I haven't seen any Chinese people wearing masks in the Rhondda Valleys or Tonypandy yet. Life continues as normal there.
Are the sheep wearing masks (so you can't find your favourite?)
No Chinese wearing masks where I am...

HM Prison Belmarsh

No Chinese wearing masks where I am...

HM Prison Belmarsh
I hadn't realised that those detained at HM pleasure had such easy internet access.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I hadn't realised that those detained at HM pleasure had such easy internet access.
Yes mate, I get more sex and spice on this fee holiday than I ever got in, another free holiday. Stan

Yes mate, I get more sex and spice on this fee holiday than I ever got in, another free holiday. Stan
You're not alone in your fight to overcome your sexual perversions. We can pray it away and fight this together. Just take me by the hand and start the journey.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
You're not alone in your fight to overcome your sexual perversions. We can pray it away and fight this together. Just take me by the hand and start the journey.
You know after smoking mamba I don't remember what happens after. I just assume I'm getting more sex

Cfuk it, I'm off to Thailand tomorrow...via Hong Kong.

Only 30,000 miles and HKD 1,064 one way out of my mileage account.

Booked it a couple of days ago.

Hasta la vista...maybe!.

So much for liberal, tolerant Cloggies! Not sure whether this should be classed as paranoia or simply yobbish behavior, but unsavory in either case, particularly if a blade was involved.

'A 24-year-old Dutch-Chinese woman was attacked in the elevator on the way to her student flat in Tilburg after she asked a group of young people to stop singing a racist song about the coronavirus at her. Cindy was left with a concussion and several cuts, she said to RTL Nieuws.

'The incident happened on Saturday night. The group started singing the Radio 10 song 'Voorkomen is beter dan Chinezen' - a play on the saying 'prevention is better than cure', in which the Dutch word for 'cure' is replaced with the Dutch word for 'Chinese'.

'Cindy told them that the song is discriminatory. "I asked the group if they wanted to cut it out. But then it suddenly got out of hand. They pushed me and the next thing I remember is waking up on the floor in the hall," she said to the broadcaster. "I have a concussion, a bump on my head, and likely with a knife they cut me on my chest and on my stomach. They said they wanted to eradicate the coronavirus."

So much for liberal, tolerant Cloggies! Not sure whether this should be classed as paranoia or simply yobbish behavior, but unsavory in either case, particularly if a blade was involved.

'A 24-year-old Dutch-Chinese woman was attacked in the elevator on the way to her student flat in Tilburg after she asked a group of young people to stop singing a racist song about the coronavirus at her. Cindy was left with a concussion and several cuts, she said to RTL Nieuws.

'The incident happened on Saturday night. The group started singing the Radio 10 song 'Voorkomen is beter dan Chinezen' - a play on the saying 'prevention is better than cure', in which the Dutch word for 'cure' is replaced with the Dutch word for 'Chinese'.

'Cindy told them that the song is discriminatory. "I asked the group if they wanted to cut it out. But then it suddenly got out of hand. They pushed me and the next thing I remember is waking up on the floor in the hall," she said to the broadcaster. "I have a concussion, a bump on my head, and likely with a knife they cut me on my chest and on my stomach. They said they wanted to eradicate the coronavirus."

No description of the perps? Not very useful.

PFGEN

GCM

Went down a bit differently than reported in the link. Over here at the moment its carnaval Tim, basically everyone goes out, gets unfeasibly pissed, shags anything that moves and dances to a load of shoite music. Every year there is a carnaval's hit song. This year it's the Corona song, everybody is singing it and all the bars are playing it at top volume.

It is true that people are becoming more openly racist to the Chinese here. Their businesses must be really taking a hit at the moment and there is as yet nobody here with the virus (that we know about).

Policer turfed out to visit Cindy after a report came in that she had been attacked in the lift. Sounds like Cindy called the news desk at RTL before the police became involved. Another possibility is that a flat mate from the student flat called it in. Rozzers tuned up and took statements. She said that four or five people had gotten into the lift with her and started singing the Corona song. She complained and told the police that one of them had produced a knife. There were no witnesses and no cameras in the building. The police told her to file a police report. According to them she hasn't done that yet. If she had been stabbed or cut then a report would have been automatic as a crime had been committed rather than drunks getting out of hand. I suspect that Cindy is playing the victim card here.

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
We're not filthy. That thing about sheep shagging is a myth, a fabrication of sexually perverted English minds. Come and check our sheep, if you don't believe me. See how tight and intact they are.
Do tell, how do you know that is the case?

Latest Threads