Coronavirus (COVID-19) alerts.. Including any Paranoia

I've mentioned this before, but in hospital in France a year ago I was on Nil By Mouth and, in the middle of the night, absolutely gagging for a drink, unable to get to the sink because of drips etc, I drank a couple of mouthfuls of my own piss from the potty bottle.

The warmth was a bit disconcerting, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

When you're really thirsty almost anything will do.
A similar thing happened to some poor kid in the hospital bed opposite me.

He was recovering from anaesthetic, half delirious and obviously thirsty. Whilst led on his back he peed a stream that arced up into the air and onto his own face to which he lapped all up as best he could whilst his Mother looked on horrified.

She called the nurse who calmed her down by telling her it won't harm him and it is sterile.

FFS...

This chap regularly has fun debunking such tin foil hatted nonsense...

Well, he would, wouldn't he? This 'flat Earth' thing was put out there by the Illuminati and their Masonic agents in order to discredit legit researchers, such as David Icke. Flat Earthers are a distraction from the true Reptillian-Clinton conspiracy, and what us researchers call a 'limited hangout'.
Ask yourself this: Why is the man in the video wearing a blue wrist band? Is it a sign to other Masonic agents?

I live in Italy, close to one of the Coronavirus hotspots where they have closed complete towns with soldiers with APCs stopping people from going in or coming out.

I've done some research, and I'd like to try to put things into perspective:

Coronavirus is NOT lethal. In fact, it's much less harmful than normal influenza, and not much more than a bad cold. People who contract Coronavirus recover after 4 to 6 days.

In the past two weeks in Italy 12 people have died of Coronavirus. 10 were in their 80s and already had other serious illnesses, and two were younger but dying of other illnesses anyway.

As a result of just over 300 registered infections the Italian government has closed 12 towns completely, using the army to block people from coming in or going out.

Now... let's look at normal influenza. The recognised average weekly winter death toll for Italy for influenza is around 300. So, 600 people have died of influenza in the same period that 12 have died of Coronavirus, and yet no emergency has been declared, even though the death rate percentage for influenza is MUCH higher than Coronavirus.

In the same two week period, over 300 people have died in Italy from road accidents (based on the national annual average of just over 8000), yet they haven't closed the roads or stopped people from using them.

Let's look at smoking in Italy. Italian statistics show that over 80,000 people die a year here as a result of smoking. That means in the same two week period that Coronavirus has killed 12 people in Italy, over 3000 have died from smoking.

There is something very wrong and very suspicious about how Coronavirus is being "managed". The World Health Organisation stated that Coronavirus was killing more people than terrorism. I say the WHO are guilty of terrorism by issuing such statements, given the above comparison.

I live in Italy, close to one of the Coronavirus hotspots where they have closed complete towns with soldiers with APCs stopping people from going in or coming out.

Coronavirus is NOT lethal. In fact, it's much less harmful than normal influenza, and not much more than a bad cold. People who contract Coronavirus recover after 4 to 6 days.

In the past two weeks in Italy 12 people have died of Coronavirus. 10 were in their 80s and already had other serious illnesses, and two were younger but dying of other illnesses anyway.

As a result of just over 300 registered infections the Italian government has closed 12 towns completely, using the army to block people from coming in or going out.

Now... let's look at normal influenza. The recognised average weekly winter death toll for Italy for influenza is around 300. So, 600 people have died of influenza in the same period that 12 have died of Coronavirus, and yet no emergency has been declared, even though the death rate percentage for influenza is MUCH higher than Coronavirus.

In the same two week period, over 300 people have died in Italy from road accidents (based on the national annual average of just over 8000), yet they haven't closed the roads or stopped people from using them.

Let's look at smoking in Italy. Italian statistics show that over 80,000 people die a year here as a result of smoking. That means in the same two week period that Coronavirus has killed 12 people in Italy, over 3000 have died from smoking.

There is something very wrong and very suspicious about how Coronavirus is being "managed". The World Health Organisation stated that Coronavirus was killing more people than terrorism. I say the WHO are guilty of terrorism by issuing such statements, given the above comparison.
How are they sealing off the sewers? Can people escape by going under ground and getting past the patrols?

I remember seeing a WW2 film where they got out of Paris through the sewers. Same with Les Miserables. The French have cracked it - sewers

ches

LE
You're only at risk of croaking from this if you're an old, already decrepit, snot riddled pee smelling old duffer. As soon as we see this place start to quieten down with a lack of turps nudging induced rants we'll know the virus has struck with some aplomb & is most definitely an epidemic.

Mrsheeny

War Hero

Burn your phone, torch the house, grab your bug out bag, they’re coming for you.

You are waking up from what David Icke calls the 'Consensus Reality Matrix' and beginning to see the truth.

Google 'Agenda 21', 'Bill Gates' and 'New World Order Depopulation'. Connect the dots. Ask yourself where Jeremy Corbyn was during the Kennedy Assassination.

That's all I can reveal.

Good luck and Godspeed.

It's the Illuminati, of course!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I won't. Before the Tribulation and appearance of the Anti-Christ, I'll be taken up during the rapture and spend eternity with Jesus.

You're only at risk of croaking from this if you're an old, already decrepit, snot riddled pee smelling old duffer. As soon as we see this place start to quieten down with a lack of turps nudging induced rants we'll know the virus has struck with some aplomb & is most definitely an epidemic.
That's most of ARRSE buggered then.

Latest Threads