Coronavirus alert.. Paranoia

4(T)

LE
I popped along to Screwfix to buy a few dust masks for the renovation project I'm doing (lots of lathe and plaster, etc). Nearly all the FFP3 standard (equiv to the clinical types) brands have sold out - apparently due to virus panic buying.

I popped along to Screwfix to buy a few dust masks for the renovation project I'm doing (lots of lathe and plaster, etc). Nearly all the FFP3 standard (equiv to the clinical types) brands have sold out - apparently due to virus panic buying.

Weird I'm sure some posts have disappeared from here, looks like the paranoia really is setting in

I’m immune as I drank gallons of Corona when I was a kid.

0DA2EFB5-2D05-47B2-8439-04970A8F0519.jpeg

But not the cream soda. I don’t even know what it is but it tasted shite. My mates used to put ice cream in it and get some sort of scummy crap.

If any halfway decent wimmin want to acquire my immunity orally send me a PM. (Who am I fooling. Female+pulse will do. Pulse optional.)

Edit: Nod to @Diko - crossed in the ether.

Corona meh, wait for the Panda Pop virus that got China literally written all over it

All good for Screwfix, but how big is a virus???

I’m immune as I drank gallons of Corona when I was a kid.

View attachment 448466

But not the cream soda. I don’t even know what it is but it tasted shite. My mates used to put ice cream in it and get some sort of scummy crap.

If any halfway decent wimmin want to acquire my immunity orally send me a PM. (Who am I fooling. Female+pulse will do. Pulse optional.)

Edit: Nod to @Diko - crossed in the ether.
Be careful, at least four of those have been used as p*ss bottles.

I've never drunk my own pee knowingly, I have pissed in other peoples beer and cider and no ones noticed so far

Awol

LE
I've never drunk my own pee knowingly, I have pissed in other peoples beer and cider and no ones noticed so far
I've mentioned this before, but in hospital in France a year ago I was on Nil By Mouth and, in the middle of the night, absolutely gagging for a drink, unable to get to the sink because of drips etc, I drank a couple of mouthfuls of my own piss from the potty bottle.

The warmth was a bit disconcerting, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

When you're really thirsty almost anything will do.

I've mentioned this before, but in hospital in France a year ago I was on Nil By Mouth and, in the middle of the night, absolutely gagging for a drink, unable to get to the sink because of drips etc, I drank a couple of mouthfuls of my own piss from the potty bottle.

The warmth was a bit disconcerting, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

When you're really thirsty almost anything will do.
Wow. That's pretty desperate. A least my nurse gave me some ice chips to suck.

Latest Threads