Coronation street

Mariah passed a Mancunian slug of flesh....... then at the end during the music and names etc a womans voice said 'If you are affected by tonights story line contact this number'

I called and said I thought it was silly that Street Cars use KIA as preferred vehicles but had more than made up for it by having a dead baby story line.

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
I wish I had your lifestyles.
Well thats unlikely, you are poor and a crab therefore you won't be surrounded by pretty girls in Speedo swimsuits and heels

Only because you have the catalogue cut out and have stuck pics of heels on them.

Or are you sat in a slum brothel full of immigrant hookers with Corrie on in the corner?

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Or are you sat in a slum brothel full of immigrant hookers with Corrie on in the corner?
Yes?

You are green with envy aren't you

You could be putting your time to better use rehearsing actions on hand-shandy. Corrie? Jeezus wept...

Have you seen the crumpet that dwells in Coronation Strasse?

Says the bloke who thraps into egg cups and necks them.

Sorry was that a secret? :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I'm about to put the latest vid on youtube. ;)
I sincerely hope you won't be putting any videos on Youtube........ mate, mucker.....pal

Cnut :D

Could we have a future story line where David Platt converts to muslimness in jail and when he emerges, blows himself up in the rovers return

I want to see Betty getting spit roasted by Norris and Jack.

Failing that, Carla getting her norks out would suffice.

I'd like to see the storyline where the bloke out of Red Dwarf gets caught sniffing coke off a whores tits, then goes on a raping spree.

How about Gail getting THWANGED in the face by a GS spade.

F@ck 20 years too late

How about Roy Cropper joins the Paras and has a complete sex change, so he and Hayley become transexual lesbian lovers.