Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

This bloke must have sold out of magic beans:

Checks date - no, not April 1st.
Checks source - BBC - must be genuine...

Just £283 for the proprietary holographic nano-layer technology 5G bioshield USB key offering remediation from all harmful radiation, electro-smog and biohazard pollution.

View attachment 474705

View attachment 474706

Interesting that the inventor even has a research paper showing we've been using the wrong value for π all these years...

Found this on the BBC (Yes, I know...).

They pulled one apart to see if anything was different about it compared to a normal USB stick - guess what?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I want to know what happens if a person is bitten by someone with covid19 .
Has that happened yet ?
We should be told .
This

That's what Cummings was really doing in Durham, preparing a nuclear mine to seperate us from Scotland, join the dots sheeple!

Proof! Proof positive that placing your trust in elves and goblins does you no good whatsoever.

And it bloody kills you, too. Take that, Elrond. I'm with Tom Bombadil.

Non-believers less likely to die from Covid?

Thank God for that.

Oops.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder just how long it will be before some Z list sleb claims that she was violated because a man came closer than 2 metres of social distancing and she demands megabucks in compo.

Proof! Proof positive that placing your trust in elves and goblins does you no good whatsoever.

And it bloody kills you, too. Take that, Elrond. I'm with Tom Bombadil.
Nowt to do with people getting religion if they think they're about to pop their clogs ?
Or ignoring social distancing in places of worship ?

Nowt to do with people getting religion if they think they're about to pop their clogs ?
Or ignoring social distancing in places of worship ?
Good points; you need all the help you can get when the air runs out. I suspect your second point is also true, certainly in the large households associated with some of those cults infesting our land. The CoE probably doesn't count greatly here, as congregations have dwindled while the Leadership becomes more vapid and irrelevant, although as those congregations tend to be much older, they fall into the high-risk category.

All in all, these places are to be avoided:

Latest Threads