Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

I have a fb account mainly so that I can follow a few modeling forums and to keep in touch with some ex Army mates. However, I did read a lovely conspiracyloon post the other day. Coronavirus was designed to kill blacks and southern Indian continent peoples. I didn't bother reading anymore.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
My mum was a nurse in the 50's and 60's. She has said to me in the past that the wards were run like a military barracks. It was the resposibility of the nurses to clean the wards not some minimum wage monkey . The wards were inspected daily by the matron.
There's clean and there's medical clean.
I realise that times have changed and not only do we not have enough nurses to clean the wards, but also their time seems to be spent filling in paperwork and meeting targets.
Even in the 70s. Assigned cleaner to an area. That was her job, beds, lockers, whatever pulled out and scrubbed.

Whatever portion of the corridor, adjoining rooms and ward. That was hers, someone else was doing the next bit. And they were there all day.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a fb account mainly so that I can follow a few modeling forums and to keep in touch with some ex Army mates. However, I did read a lovely conspiracyloon post the other day. Coronavirus was designed to kill blacks and southern Indian continent peoples. I didn't bother reading anymore.
in their original environment though they make enough vit D

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Ok which one of you is it? London this afternoon.
22F79803-7833-43F0-BA46-48CB3ECBBADF.jpeg

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Isnt that the Other Corbyn?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s the guilty one. 20 or so turned out in Ormeau Park. Belfast. Police ordered them to practise social isolation which they did and dispersed.
D4736CD9-38E0-458B-A0AE-1F91A23BF96B.jpeg

Yokel

LE
Someone didn't think about their sign before they started writing.

I am a free. I am not man. A number.

I am a number three, not a man.
I am man free, not a number.
I am a number, not a free man.
Free number man, I am not I am.
I am not number man, I am free.
I am free man, not not number.

What was the protest about? 5G? A made up virus to keep the proletariat down? Social restrictions?

BBC News says it is about restrictions. Leftie loonies are the same as right wing ones.

Last edited:

Norsemaid

Clanker
I cannot believe the stupidity of these people. What the chuff do they've think they are doing ????! If they become ill with the virus and become so sick that they need hospital treatment, are they really going to deny themselves an admission? Will it be a hoax to them then?
The medical profession must be in despair at the sight of the crowd - critical care workers and others who have had to be trained up to help in this emergency have been working so hard to save lives all to be ruined by idiotic, reckless and selfish people.

Just £283 for the proprietary holographic nano-layer technology 5G bioshield USB key offering remediation from all harmful radiation, electro-smog and biohazard pollution.

View attachment 474705

View attachment 474706

Interesting that the inventor even has a research paper showing we've been using the wrong value for π all these years...

A religious moonhowler - a double whammy!

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
I want to know what happens if a person is bitten by someone with covid19 .
Has that happened yet ?
We should be told .

I want to know what happens if a person is bitten by someone with covid19 .
Has that happened yet ?
We should be told .

They turn into a werebat, and every full moon they go flying around looking for Ozzy Osborne seeking revenge

Just £283 for the proprietary holographic nano-layer technology 5G bioshield USB key offering remediation from all harmful radiation, electro-smog and biohazard pollution.

View attachment 474705

View attachment 474706

Interesting that the inventor even has a research paper showing we've been using the wrong value for π all these years...

He puts our resident nutters to shame!

I, as an individual unit of Creation–like every star in the firmament, am an individual unit of Creation – center my own collective field which includes the millions of little ones within it and those I take on as my desire increases in intensity. I, as an individual unit of Creation, am a POINT OF DESIRE in the zero universe of Mind. Around that centering point, which is my Soul, I create a record of my desire, which is my dual-body, in a wave-field measured out for me in the stillness of the unchanging zero universe. Thus I become that which I think. The measure of my wave-field is the measure of the intensity of my desire. The pattern of the body I create in it is a record of my desires. My body is the record of the sum total of the desire I have expressed in the millions of years of my unfolding. I never lost that patterned record of my desire which is my body. I always have my body. My senses lose awareness of it during my death period just as they do when I sleep, but my conscious Soul never loses awareness of it. Desire in my Consciousness recalls it – reassembles it, part by part, in the pattern of age-long desire – just as desire of Soul which centers the seed of an oak reassembles the oak tree in its own pattern, leaf by leaf, its wood, its bark, its strength and its majesty of form.

They turn into a werebat, and every full moon they go flying around looking for Ozzy Osborne seeking revenge
Apart from the tragic case of the were- Pangolin, which has no teeth and has to go around at night sucking the blood of termites.
Which is the same as your average pangolin.
Most pointless undead creature known.

He puts our resident nutters to shame!

I, as an individual unit of Creation–like every star in the firmament, am an individual unit of Creation – center my own collective field which includes the millions of little ones within it and those I take on as my desire increases in intensity. I, as an individual unit of Creation, am a POINT OF DESIRE in the zero universe of Mind. Around that centering point, which is my Soul, I create a record of my desire, which is my dual-body, in a wave-field measured out for me in the stillness of the unchanging zero universe. Thus I become that which I think. The measure of my wave-field is the measure of the intensity of my desire. The pattern of the body I create in it is a record of my desires. My body is the record of the sum total of the desire I have expressed in the millions of years of my unfolding. I never lost that patterned record of my desire which is my body. I always have my body. My senses lose awareness of it during my death period just as they do when I sleep, but my conscious Soul never loses awareness of it. Desire in my Consciousness recalls it – reassembles it, part by part, in the pattern of age-long desire – just as desire of Soul which centers the seed of an oak reassembles the oak tree in its own pattern, leaf by leaf, its wood, its bark, its strength and its majesty of form.
A random collection of wibble words if ever I saw one...

Latest Threads