Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

(checks this is the tinfoil hat page) All the Islamic terrorist groups are keeping a low profile these days. Is there any chance one of them nicked the virus from a lab in Wuhan, then went shopping for pangolin eggs/whatever before going home and realising that the bottle was leaking? Probably not, of course, but maybe they think they had a hand in this. Otherwise, why aren't they causing trouble?
For terrorism to work it must inspire terror. At the moment 'nutter kills 4 people with machete' will barely make local news.

Wait for everything to die down, then they'll come back out of the woodwork.

Robme

LE
I came across that news this morning. If only 2,000 clinical staff have been tested, after all this time, how on Earth do they expect enough tests within the timeframe they're needed?
They never expected to have to is the only reasonable answer I can think of, along with killing off the elderly and there care workers being the as yet unmentioned solution for the care clusterfook. See,Cummings for further details.

Tinfoil conspiracy alert!

Anyone think that the LGBTQ community have hijacked this pandemic to get all the people up and down the country to draw the
rainbows? To get it into everyones subconscious to make them gheys?

And at the end of it all they will band about how much pride they have in our country, pride in its people, pride in our NHS.

So on the anniversary of the start of the pandemic (February) we can have a Pride month with rainbows and parades, then celebrate one day in Summer to take Pride in how we dealt with it.

Anyone else think it might be a hijack? Or have I left a bottle of meths open on the radiator?

Ive already seen something on twitter this morning about how some liberal lefties are trying to turn it into a race issue, with the hashtag #youclapformenow like some Captain Phillips inspired race baiter. Theyre basically saying 'Theres a lot of BAME people working for the NHS and are key workers, stop being racist and clap for us on a Thursday too'. As if it were ever an issue.

<snip>

Ive already seen something on twitter this morning about how some liberal lefties are trying to turn it into a race issue, with the hashtag #youclapformenow like some Captain Phillips inspired race baiter. Theyre basically saying 'Theres a lot of BAME people working for the NHS and are key workers, stop being racist and clap for us on a Thursday too'. As if it were ever an issue.
I thought that this clapping on a Thursday thing was for all NHS frontline staff, regardless of race, creed, colour etc.. Colour me surprised (NOT) that the woke, virtue signalling brigade are now trying to politicise a genuine show of support from the British public. I bet 99% of the clappers had not given a moment's thought to the race aspect - now the Twitter belters want to make it an issue.

I thought that this clapping on a Thursday thing was for all NHS frontline staff, regardless of race, creed, colour etc.. Colour me surprised (NOT) that the woke, virtue signalling brigade are now trying to politicise a genuine show of support from the British public. I bet 99% of the clappers had not given a moment's thought to the race aspect - now the Twitter belters want to make it an issue.

Precisely. But they'll always find an issue where there isn't one. Victims will always be victims regardless.

I couldn’t think of anywhere suitable to put the following:
In all our years living in Switzerland (Romandie), we have always found the Swiss to be great displayers of common sense and calm - among other good features, civic responsibility being one.
However ... we heard today that vets have put out an urgent call to their clients to not disinfect their animals’ feet.
Yes, people have taken onboard the need to wash hands frequently, as per Govt instructions, but shortly after that came out, vets noticed a marked increase in the number of, particularly, cats being brought in with mouth ulcers and gastro-intestinal problems.
One vet looked into this as he feared some connection with the lurg.
He didn’t have to look far and immediately put out a CC call on the national vets’ net.
He found that people were washing paws with disinfectant, bleach, antiseptic, burning alcohol, or anything they thought would debug their pets.
Tw******ts is what I say: not the vets!

Surprised they didn't do 30 degrees and a short spin, knowing the Swiss.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tinfoil conspiracy alert!

Anyone think that the LGBTQ community have hijacked this pandemic to get all the people up and down the country to draw the
rainbows? To get it into everyones subconscious to make them gheys?

And at the end of it all they will band about how much pride they have in our country, pride in its people, pride in our NHS.

So on the anniversary of the start of the pandemic (February) we can have a Pride month with rainbows and parades, then celebrate one day in Summer to take Pride in how we dealt with it.

Anyone else think it might be a hijack? Or have I left a bottle of meths open on the radiator?

I'm just surprised that they haven't shown this beauty (LBGTQ NHS Badge):-
1586968001895.png

And then complained that the NHS has "appropriated" the rainbow for their own use, the whiny cunts!

magumba

Old-Salt
Hats of foil......on
Bill Gates is funding the bbc,the wellcome institute that london college where all the shonky modelling is done and various other ngos trumplestiltskin has surrounded himself with people from or connected to big pharma......there is a race to get the vaccine ready subsequently making trillions for interested parties......bills plans to sterilise a huge proportion of the1st 2nd and 3rd world's is well underway

Now throw in contraceptive corn and unkniwn virus payloads and you should shortly hear a ping.....your head is cooked

Alternatively you could google bill gates and the epicyte gene

TEEJ

Old-Salt
This is just tragic. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps have claimed to have invented a Coronavirus hand held detector. They claim that the hand held device can detect the virus within a 100 metres in seconds.

Sadly this type of pseudo science raises its ugly head when some nations have a health crisis. It was the same for Egypt back in 2014 trying to combat HIV. The Egyptian military claimed that they had developed a hand held device to detect HIV and Hepatitis.

See the hand held detection device from 0:55

These devices are simply a scam and originally came from novelty golf ball detectors. Scammers were developing such devices based on these detectors and claimed that they could detect explosive devices. Scammers were making millions selling them to war ravaged countries.

Even when these "bomb detectors" were exposed as fakes some countries and military commanders refused to believe that they had been duped and continued to use them.

This guy in the UK was jailed for 10 years for making the fake bomb detectors.

Fake bomb detector seller jailed

I'm just surprised that they haven't shown this beauty (LBGTQ NHS Badge):-
View attachment 465896
And then complained that the NHS has "appropriated" the rainbow for their own use, the whiny cunts!

Im surprised they've not come out and said 'instead of clapping at 8pm Thursday, come outside at 9pm on a Friday and make really camp noises and camp it up whilst waving a cucumber in support of the LGBTQWERTY members of the NHS'.

In all seriousness, I thought they may have blinked first in politicising this rather than the BAME community, but theres always time.

This is just tragic. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps have claimed to have invented a Coronavirus hand held detector. They claim that the hand held device can detect the virus within a 100 metres in seconds.

Sadly this type of pseudo science raises its ugly head when some nations have a health crisis. It was the same for Egypt back in 2014 trying to combat HIV. The Egyptian military claimed that they had developed a hand held device to detect HIV and Hepatitis.

See the hand held detection device from 0:55

These devices are simply a scam and originally came from novelty golf ball detectors. Scammers were developing such devices based on these detectors and claimed that they could detect explosive devices. Scammers were making millions selling them to war ravaged countries.

Even when these "bomb detectors" were exposed as fakes some countries and military commanders refused to believe that they had been duped and continued to use them.

This guy in the UK was jailed for 10 years for making the fake bomb detectors.

Fake bomb detector seller jailed

They should just do what other countries are doing. Shove a thermometer in yer face and say 'Yer good to go', conveniently ignoring the fact one can be infectious while asymptomatic.

Latest Threads