Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

I suppose the Latest Canary offering belongs here

To summarize as you can imagine the DWP is overwhelmed at the minute with a massive number of new applications.
For various reasons there are issues with online identity verification for a significant number of people.
The DWP has therefore actively sought claimants to come and work for it

Its at this point the canary goes full retard - whilst you and I are thinking - well that seems sensible they've decided its part of a sinister government plot* and all an Evil Tory scheme that must be opposed at all cast (cue the red flag)

*part of which involves getting people to work so they see it as a good thing and so they will be happy to find work after its over - Perhaps im stupid but I cannot see how that's a bad thing.

TamH70

MIA
For anyone that isn't aware suicide bats were a real WWII invention - Bat bomb - Wikipedia

I forgot about using pigeons as guidance systems for missiles - Project Pigeon - Wikipedia
I watched the World War Weird episodes that covered those programs. Both of those systems worked - the bat one proving itself by setting a US Army Air Force aerodrome ablaze, though the pigeon one, (without reading the Wikipedia page just now) was run by a nutter called B.F. Skinner - who has given video game industries the world over the secret to making oodles and oodles of money. C.F. "Skinner Box".

And here’s one of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiraloon believer in the 5G causes Coronavirus pandemic hoax.

If you turn it on it will kill everyone - that's why theyre building all those hospitals

Surely if its killed them then the hospitals are a bit redundant and its crematoriums* we should be building the thick bitch do these twunts not listen to themselves and think that sounds wrong.

*If Germany get the 5G contract there maybe cause for alarm

I watched the World War Weird episodes that covered those programs. Both of those systems worked - the bat one proving itself by setting a US Army Air Force aerodrome ablaze, though the pigeon one, (without reading the Wikipedia page just now) was run by a nutter called B.F. Skinner - who has given video game industries the world over the secret to making oodles and oodles of money. C.F. "Skinner Box".
Skinner wasn't a nutter, he was a very clever bloke. The stories of him locking his babies in experimental boxes were misinterpretations of a type of crib he developed.

Think we cracked the problem over lunch, today.
The alleged bat was the victim of misidentified prey.
Either it was a Red Butterfly, trained to fly at dusk and deliberately sent over the border, or it was a moth, self-identifying as a butterfly, and duly scarfed by the bat.
Wife and I knew what we were talking about, but daughter put her head in her hands muttering ‘WTF?’
She has been sent to her room with instructions to read up on the ‘Chaos Theory’. :)

Is there a second part to this chief?

Amongst all the mainstream drivel, this is the most interesting thing I’ve read over the past few weeks :thumleft:
I'm doing my research. Wait out.
BTW, the 5G theory is a spam theory floated by the CIA

I have tried twice now to start up a tinfoiler meme. The Oblivion/Corvad trope and the invisible Null Island one.

Sadly my fictional skills are not even remotely on par with real world tinfoiler crank stupidity.

5G engineers have been attacked by hard of thinking nutters who think 5G masts spread COVID19, which is why the Nightingale Hospitals are being built.

@terminal posted the facts here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mers-coronavirus-warning.214505/post-9938073

Life trumps art.
I think it is all down to Icke.

People should stop wasting their energy on all this conspiracy theory nonsense and all come together so we can hold to account those really to blame for Coronavirus , the Jews.

Here we go again:

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!*

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

*Something is fishy.*

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

*Something is fishy.*

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

*Something is fishy.*

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

*Something is fishy*

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy.*

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

*Something is fishy*

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

*Something is fishy*

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy*

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

*Something is fishy*

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

*Something is fishy*

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!*

Another tinfoiler claim that no sane writer could ever think of (on the grounds of utter stupidity) is that the new £20 notes show a 5G tower spreading COVID19.

The £20 note apparently shows a 5G tower giving off emissions and a coronavirus symbol. Try as I might I can't see the symbol.

polymer-20-specimen-front (1).jpg

The ‘5G tower’ is Margate Lighthouse, painted by Turner circa 1840.

The ‘coronavirus’ is based on a famous staircase at the Tate Britain art gallery. It's hopefully not necessary to point out the link between Turner and the Tate.

The ‘coronavirus’ is based on a famous staircase at the Tate Britain art gallery. It's hopefully not necessary to point out the link between Turner and the Tate.
They both start with a 'T'? Is this part of the conspiracy? Are Twinings involved as well? Twinings starts with a 'T' and makes tea. The Tate was named after Henry Tate whose company made sugar which goes in tea, it's all adding up ;)

They both start with a 'T'? Is this part of the conspiracy? Are Twinings involved as well? Twinings starts with a 'T' and makes tea. The Tate was named after Henry Tate whose company made sugar which goes in tea, it's all adding up ;)
And it's a Twenty pound note. Made by the Royal MinT.

And Turner's initials were JMW, an abbreviation of Jewish Microbiological Warfare.

Hallelujah, praise the lord, the scales have fallen from my eyes.

Burn down the Royal Mint and all the lighthouses.

American intelligence officials reportedly reached a preliminary conclusion last week, and that answer points to escalation — as well as to S.V.R. Russian intelligence operatives, according to reports on the United States intelligence assessment, are working to support and amplify white supremacist groups in order to try to incite violence.
Really? But why? What could be the reason?
Racial engineering is an old but sharp tool in the active measures arsenal, deployed equally against — and among — African-Americans, Jews and white nationalists, to pitch these groups against one other and to amplify social conflict.
The Covid-19 pandemic in the United States has three features beyond fear that make it highly attractive raw material for disinformation: The coronavirus is sweeping right into campaign season, it is already flanked by polarizing conspiracy theories and the president’s response to the emergency is hotly contested. The virus is exposing a range of contradictions ready for sharpening — for example, a simmering generational conflict spurred by skewed fatality rates.
To reach their disruptive goal, Russian planners may well calculate, as they did in 2016, that helping Mr. Trump weakens America.
I see. So those who support pres.Trump in fact weaken the USA.

Oyibo

LE
FFS you muppet. This is a satirical thread, not an opportunity to recommence your Moscow troll farm wibbling.

Eff off.
It is exactly where the articles like this one should be quoted.

No it's not you fool.

Soviet interference is a real thing.

This thread is for taking the piss out of batshit crazy tinfoiler mentalists.

Its not for Putin apologists.

beer

Old-Salt
Hi chaps. Has anybody seen this documentary? I’m hoping someone will tell me that it’s all poo, otherwise this is quite nerve inducing:

Latest Threads