Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
I went weekly food shopping to my usual local Aldi on Saturday. I was chuffed to fork as not only did they still have comfy bum, they had pasta and paracetamol as well. Seems the locals haven't gone full 'tard just yet.
Both Aldi & Lidl’s seem to have escaped the panic that engulfed the so called big 4, simply points to the reality that the snobs who live in Londonstanie won’t shop beneath there ‘class’ no matter what.
Lidls are still stocking the most important item, the humble Bratty, our local Aldi, which was seems to have dropped the item? Now if only one of the two could stock yellow handbags life would ease considerably. I did find an outlet for 1ltr bottles, but would rather have an ice-cold stubby.

Last edited:

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
You sheeple are missing the real conspiracy here. You are so close, but you're not connecting the dots.

I have a source - he's a government insider, who works in the local housing association as a database operative I'll call him Mr. X.

This is what Mr. X says: The virus was released as a pretext to 'test' the population. The 'test' is actually a mass collection of DNA, so the New World Order can wipe out humanity and use our clones for slave labour.
Apparently the giant greenhouse in Roath Park, Cardiff, is a secret facility for repopulating the planet with flowers after an extinction event.
Actually, I don’t think your that far of reality, back in 2016, this government had a secret emergency testing exercise of our ability to cope with things like that which is happening now. Not only did they fail on every test point, but then covered up the report (Story Daily Mail, 2 days ago). It also make sense when you consider that whilst Boris and Brian* both got tested without the inconvience of actually going to a ‘nasty common NHS hospital’, of the 550,000 NHS workers only 2,000 have been actually tested? Also with borises best mate suggesting that ‘Fook the elderly‘ (Sunday Times, last weekend) was a great way to deal with elderly care let alone the humongous costs associated with Such? Then again, there will always be people who think themselves far too important, and should be first in the que?
* Brian, Private Eye, term for Prince Charles.

Both Aldi & Lidl’s seem to have escaped the panic that engulfed the so called big 4, simply points to the reality that the snobs who live in Londonstanie won’t shop beneath there ‘class’ no matter what.
Lidls are still stocking the most important item, the humble Bratty, our local Aldi, which was seems to have dropped the item? Now if only one of the two could stock yellow handbags life would ease considerably. I did find an outlet for 1ltr bottles, but would rather have an ice-cold stubby.
Presumably you're inconsolable that Aldi and Lidl don't stock soft furnishings as well yellow handbags

Actually, I don’t think your that far of reality, back in 2016, this government had a secret emergency testing exercise of our ability to cope with things like that which is happening now. Not only did they fail on every test point, but then covered up the report (Story Daily Mail, 2 days ago). It also make sense when you consider that whilst Boris and Brian* both got tested without the inconvience of actually going to a ‘nasty common NHS hospital’, of the 550,000 NHS workers only 2,000 have been actually tested? Also with borises best mate suggesting that ‘Fook the elderly‘ (Sunday Times, last weekend) was a great way to deal with elderly care let alone the humongous costs associated with Such? Then again, there will always be people who think themselves far too important, and should be first in the que?
* Brian, Private Eye, term for Prince Charles.
I came across that news this morning. If only 2,000 clinical staff have been tested, after all this time, how on Earth do they expect enough tests within the timeframe they're needed?

Oyibo

LE
One thing this outbreak has highlighted is the presence of the top secret American/French military base on an artificial island in the Gulf of Guinea in the eastern Atlantic.

This base is used for a variety of purposes including tracking Soviet subs, mounting anti-terrorist raids into Nigeria and surrounding countries and generally supporting NATO operations in the West Africa region.

It has had a massive outbreak of COVID19 cases, thought to have been brought there by Italian SF engaged in secret squirrel stuff.

The artificial island does not show up on Google Maps (not surprising given how sensitive it is) but because USAMRIID are especially effective at reporting it has somehow bypassed security and appeared on the outbreak map.

View attachment 461908

The outbreak has seriously affected operational efficiency at Fort Null. The USNS Charity has been dispatched to the island to render medical assistance.
Similarly, Congo-K stats seem to have been supplanted by Congo-B. Clearly a move by the French to overrun their neighbouring Belgian colony.

I came here looking for CIA trained suicide bats and there isn't a mention.

I came here looking for CIA trained suicide bats and there isn't a mention.
You won't find them because they're obsolete. These days, they attach microphones to small insects, deploy extremely small drones and manipulate mid-controlled sex operatives.

I like to think Theresa May was a randy sex operative, trying to get information from me.

You won't find them because they're obsolete. These days, they attach microphones to small insects, deploy extremely small drones and manipulate mid-controlled sex operatives.
Eh? A man down the park shouted that he'd worked on bats for years perfecting them . No one would listen. Pretty sure he didn't mention they were obsolete.

Eh? A man down the park shouted that he'd worked on bats for years perfecting them . No one would listen. Pretty sure he didn't mention they were obsolete.
Everyone's been working on bats, if you believe them.

Did you know the CIA has a mass surveillance budget that dwarfs that of the NSA? And they have much closer ties to Silicon Valley.

Maybe they couldn't hear the bats ultrasound.

This made me smile last night on the way home, though I did think old Spidey needed to lay off the flies a bit as drove past him.

Only thing is I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Stockport so was his journey really essential?

Mesaboogie

Swinger
I have one word for you all.... 5G masts... but don't worry there is a cure in the form of nano silver toothpaste. Kills the WHOLE sars-corona virus POINT BLANK RANGE. Do your research ppl. Stay safe.

This made me smile last night on the way home, though I did think old Spidey needed to lay off the flies a bit as drove past him.

Only thing is I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Stockport so was his journey really essential?
Yep, the local coppers have been grabbing selfies with him all over the place!

I have tried twice now to start up a tinfoiler meme. The Oblivion/Corvad trope and the invisible Null Island one.

Sadly my fictional skills are not even remotely on par with real world tinfoiler crank stupidity.

5G engineers have been attacked by hard of thinking nutters who think 5G masts spread COVID19, which is why the Nightingale Hospitals are being built.

@terminal posted the facts here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mers-coronavirus-warning.214505/post-9938073

Life trumps art.

I have tried twice now to start up a tinfoiler meme. The Oblivion/Corvad trope and the invisible Null Island one.

Sadly my fictional skills are not even remotely on par with real world tinfoiler crank stupidity.

5G engineers have been attacked by hard of thinking nutters who think 5G masts spread COVID19, which is why the Nightingale Hospitals are being built.

@terminal posted the facts here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mers-coronavirus-warning.214505/post-9938073

Life trumps art.
And here’s one of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiraloon believer in the 5G causes Coronavirus pandemic hoax.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
Good point, well made, but think on little hairy person, the Chinese lurgey, so widely reported in the media, almost to a point of mass panic, is less deadly than malaria, Americans with guns, ( 30,000 in 2019) road deaths, pneumonia, wars, and drowning. Its a good ploy by HMG to divert our gaze from the real issues that they have lost control of, illegal immigration, the dire and somewhat dangerious state of the military, knife crime, flooding, and the total lack of any coherent strategy to deal with the French, and Spanish fishing in our waters.

A massive blanket diversion. You have more chance getting killed by a bus than dying from Covid 19. And as for VAT @19% , I'LL believe it when it happens.

Quote from George Carlin" Never ever believe anything the government tells you" TFH off.
Nicely put. It's not 'protect The NHS' it's 'protect the Tory Party.' Now that Neil Ferguson, the Imperial College lunatic behind this policy has been outed in the Press, there seems to be a building groundswell of opposition to incinerating the economy.

Latest Threads