Corona virus tinfoil hat thread

Evidence of a conspiracy...

Have you notice that no names of deceased have been released?
Have you noticed how many people in and around hospitals wrt the virus have been pixelated?
Crisis actors, end of.

This place....is coming like a ghost town....

Sicilians have the right idea...
This was filmed in a council estate in the north of Engand earlier today.... same idea really.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Apparently I am a fool for even suggesting we step outside the front door

Don't I know Spain is in complete lock down!

Last edited:

Dredd

LE
Why do they want refunds? It is a consumable item and sooner or later they will use it. Why not just keep it and save yourself from having to buy it for a few weeks years?
Corrected to point out the lunacy of it.

Blogg

LE
Wouldn't want to have shares in a travel company at the moment

Some weeks ago the CEO of Royal Carribean was confidently telling investors that the impact of this annoying Chinese virus thing would be about, oooo errrr, 25c per share, which were around $130 at the time.

Not long after proceeded to sell 16,000 shares at $120 per share according to regulatory filings

On Friday close share price was $32

This was filmed in a council estate in the north of Engand earlier today.... same idea really.
I said elsewhere that the English version would be "Here we go" followed by "Vindaloo" and ending up with coronavirus winning on penalties.

Seadog

ADC
Well it looks like the Don is taking this shit seriously now by banning all flights from mainland Europe. UK not banned yet.
In even worse news, Tom Hanks and his Mrs have been diagnosed with the lurgy down in Aus.

Is no one safe?
"We'll keep the world posted and updated.”

For those who prioritise celeb news over that of family, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc, look forward to a special edition of ‘Hello’ magazine in which isolating celebs invite us into their lovely homes and share their toilet roll husbandry with readers.

<Mods -please bin this or merge with other if deemed supernumerary or...too shit>

Don your tinfoil hats a second. Think of the mantra PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION

Few years ago Merkel wanted UK to assist with Frontex rescue ops of migrants in the med. Cameron knew the British public would not accept that as it stood. There needed to be an emotional aspect....
Baby Aylan was found washed on a beach after the refugee boat he was on capsized. His mother, who was also on the boat, was found washed up, by a none tidal sea, on the coast 200 miles away,2 days later. The public / media all proclaimed everything must be done to help these poor people. To disagree labelled you as an uncaring nazi. HMS BULWARK was subsequently "volunteered".

The EU is in a bit of shit now. Significant hole in budget and lots of gaps need to be filled. Problem is though - as significant number of the public still feel emotive about the "plight" of refugees. To halt the influx would be seen as virtually inhuman. The public need something else to dwell upon, their own personal health...life perhaps?

Coronavirus is bloody damn convenient. As far as illnesses go - its all statistics so far. A bit like Gold trading...more gold exists on paper than in physical form. Have people noticed their families halved or streets losing whole families yet? It appears a spotlight has been shone onto something...it could equally have been shone onto the dangers of sitting on a toilet.

Many countries have issues with illegal immigration. Those countries also have within them a 'do-gooder' lobby who would welcome all with open-arms. Its politically unpalatable for many to actually do anything meaningful to stop it - look at Trump's "wall" and oprobrium that suggestion raised.

Could this all be a convenient coincidence or - is it part of a mechanism to achieve desired results that would in different circumstances be seen as inhumane?
Morning @supermatelot,
I don't know but in the meantime I'm going to eat veg'., and drink piss;).
No problem getting bog-roll here either:)

Attachments

I’m just glad that someone’s finally doing something about all these old people we’re paying for.

Oy cheeky sod, you'll be old one day. You leave us old gits to moan about "young people", wasn't like that in my days, you lot don't know what it was like in the war, rationing, etc, etc.!!

"We'll keep the world posted and updated.”

For those who prioritise celeb news over that of family, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc, look forward to a special edition of ‘Hello’ magazine in which isolating celebs invite us into their lovely homes and share their toilet roll husbandry with readers.

Perhaps we could revive world wide family favourites on the radio, …. nah silly idea what with Facebook & all the other "social medja" crap, we'll be seeing people pop their clogs live on Facetime!

Niamac

GCM
Wandered down to the local Coop for some single cream for the Geschnetzeltes (It was good - even Mrs N agreed). The whole place was normal with no signs of panic buying at all.

Evidence of a conspiracy...

Have you notice that no names of deceased have been released?
Have you noticed how many people in and around hospitals wrt the virus have been pixelated?
Crisis actors, end of.

Er, only one problem with that..... they have.

plus you can't spell 'Bayonet' correctly which instantly nullifies all your comments - even if my Mob did call them 'Swords'

Niamac

GCM
This could well apply to many.....

Er, only one problem with that..... they have.

plus you can't spell 'Bayonet' correctly which instantly nullifies all your comments - even if my Mob did call them 'Swords'
Spelling simplified to match the readership of Arrse.

Latest Threads